PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently has understood, that I go mad. I can not come off contemplation...

Ekaterina.
20.05.2004, 06:25
Recently has understood, that I go mad. I can not come off contemplation of a female body! I Am raised or excited, only having presented myself with the woman. Up to umopomrachenija I want sex with the woman. A problem that there is a constant guy, and zmenjat to him I do not want. But also with the woman sex - constant not passing or not taking place dream... What to do or make?

Bobrov A.E.
21.05.2004, 06:51
I think, that with this problem All of you in the beginning should address to the psychotherapist. Here the most different variants are possible or probable. But in the beginning it is necessary to exclude a nervous breakdown.

EkaterinaE.
22.05.2004, 16:11
Went... Have excluded all nervous breakdowns... Delu-that it has not helped or assisted! Sense what in a similar situation to do or make - really all is banal - and it is necessary to be treated?! Or vse-taki to try to arrange the life - new?!..

Bobrov A.E.
24.05.2004, 07:10
Except for you nobody will give the answer to this question. But the psychotherapist can help or assist to think, having estimated all with one and on the other hand. To be treated it is necessary, if your status dostaljaet to you of difficulty and sufferings.