PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I here wish to share with you very much liked one person 5 l...

Lola
19.05.2004, 23:42
Hello, I here wish to share with you very much liked one person 5 years ago we met year, and have then left at it or him and I had other life and 4 years practically did not communicate. And now here have happened and it is not clear that occurs or happens to us we again suddenly have started to be called back, meet, hotit to walk, go in clubs, on a visit always together everywhere a month all so is lovely. But here at it or him projavljajutsja to me any feelings, priznaetsja in love, and I was not present, I concern as the friend, I do not know, I can not understand that occurs or happens to me, I cannot grow fond, again it any more once me like, and I was not present. poluchaetsja what that meek or unrequited love, and I so cannot. Help or assist, tell or say what to do or make, to me it is very serious. Thanks

The guy
20.05.2004, 18:06
I when in institute studied, to one girl had very much strong feelings (mutual). More likely it was simple seksualnoe an inclination and very strong. We liked to be simply together. But unfortunately, she already was married and we longly thought as to be. Eventually have decided to become simple friends.
It is necessary to talk only frankly. And if your young man really likes you, hardly will want to cause you inconveniences. And likely to wait for the love.:)

Tanka
21.05.2004, 17:23
Yes you do not experience, please. Each of us has a destiny. And all will be how should be. I too thought, that I shall be all life one because if the guy is pleasant to me, I to him was not present, and on the contrary. But recently I have met the guy in an Internet, he has sent the photo, I have thought, oh, what is it? and have removed a photo. We did not communicate month 2.. Then so it has turned out, that in an Internet have again collided or faced, I do not remember it or him, essno... Again as though have anew met. He has sent me a photo (the same, but I have not recollected) and I have solved with it or him will meet only iz-that was nothing me *) And now we together, he madly likes me, though I to it or him;them do not test deep feelings, to me he is nice. But me so its or his love, all that he does or makes for me and that else will make is pleasant... I to have very much got used, to me is mad with it or him well, probably, we also shall get married.., here will be prikol! *)))) So do not despair.. . As it is banal, but you will meet the person with whom should *))))

Tanka
22.05.2004, 19:13
Yes you do not experience, please. Each of us has a destiny. And all will be how should be. I too thought, that I shall be all life one because if the guy is pleasant to me, I to him was not present, and on the contrary. But recently I have met the guy in an Internet, he has sent the photo, I have thought, oh, what is it? and have removed a photo. We did not communicate month 2.. Then so it has turned out, that in an Internet have again collided or faced, I do not remember it or him, essno... Again as though have anew met. He has sent me a photo (the same, but I have not recollected) and I have solved with it or him will meet only iz-that was nothing me *) And now we together, he madly likes me, though I to it or him;them do not test deep feelings, to me he is nice. But me so its or his love, all that he does or makes for me and that else will make is pleasant... I to have very much got used, to me is mad with it or him well, probably, we also shall get married.., here will be prikol! *)))) So do not despair.. . As it is banal, but you will meet the person with whom should *))))

Tanka
24.05.2004, 06:24