PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, very much I hope for your answer! To me 34 years, I from blagopolu...

Katya
20.05.2004, 10:03
The dear doctor, very much I hope for your answer! To me 34 years, I from safe family, now in marriage or spoilage of 13 years, two children and all is quite good in a life, the truth to go there were badly business or affairs in business, profit on zero... For quite some time now I began to be engaged in fine larceny in supermarkets - for example it is necessary to go on a visit to bogatenkim friend, I call in in shop and I pull down dear or expensive rectangular approach traffic pattern of sweets... Or to children I try something to bring
- igrushechku or labels... To me it is terrible from this svoje a new habit! It Lasts 4 months. Write, what I am sick?
Do not think, that I can something steal at concrete cheloveka-it occurs or happens only in markets. I hope for the answer!!!

Peach
20.05.2004, 21:07
In the next supermarket the whole wall of photos " They come to our shop to steal from me ". So you not one

VA the Shukshin
21.05.2004, 09:26
Even great actresses are engaged in a kleptomania, well to be surprised to you? And if to speak seriously, to stop it is necessary, yet late. If there is no already an opportunity itself to force effort of will, address to prof. To the psychologist.

Buharov J.M.
21.05.2004, 20:55
Hello, Katya! The answer to your question depends on one important point: whether your thefts by action completely are voluntary, or you feel urgent, obsessional need or requirement it to do or make. In the first case it - simply bad habit which is a subject not mediko-psychological, and moralno-a legal estimation. In the second case speech can go about t. n. obsessivno-compulsive frustration as a kleptomania. Usually it concerns to frustration of a neurotic circle and demands the internal reference or manipulation to the psychologist or the psychotherapist. By the way, neurotic frustration are not the circumstance releasing or exempting from the legal responsibility for thefts so would not recommend you to postpone the reference or manipulation to the expert!

Katya
23.05.2004, 09:26
The doctor, thanks you for the answer! I think that at me the first variant - bad habit. I do not understand why in general such happen in my life...?
It is a shame to me itself! But for this time similar store larceny became a habit...

Katya
24.05.2004, 05:04
Still I wish to write, that when you see, that (for example) children's water colour paints for 4 dollars come to an end, not having begun - well for one evening ideas - well come that did not pay these or it 4 dollars... Gde-that you justify yourself the high prices for poor-quality consumer goods...