PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem - share, pliz, experience those who has gone through similar....

A.B.
21.05.2004, 11:35
At me such problem - share, pliz, experience those who has gone through similar. Unfortunately, results are at present sad, if are not pitiable. Families are not present and most likely will not be (believe - to extend there is no sense, is simple to that there are reasons), godkov already it is a lot of, on service of prospects any though any prestige is earned, but it and all. And in general this all. Terribly. Deadlock. And externally it's OK, and to be hung up and that it is uninteresting:-). Well, depression, but vital circumstances are objective, it any more "experiences". How who from similar left?

Herring
22.05.2004, 05:56
It is necessary psihiatr-probably it is required poprinimat some time preparations. And voobshche-you rise, rise above this ground, above its or her reserves, above salaries, zamuzhestvami, municipal kitchens or cuisines. .podnimite golovu-tam-a palate) Be dissolved in nem-night, utrennem-it is not important. All we therefrom, there also shall leave. And zdes-trite we vse-taki sushchestva-arrange myshinnuju fuss with the reserves. You did not hear song DDT of "Cloud"? There there are such words:
" To Davos and to Bethlehem to surburbs of the ground, from silly theorems left in pyli-flied clouds ") - fly with them))) Success

A.B.
22.05.2004, 21:10
Thanks. But "clouds" do not help or assist, as creativity (on sufficient urovne-verses were printed in thick magazine) does not help or assist also. Already on this ground I am ill or sick physically. Uspokaivajushie I drink for a long time, on psychologists there is no money. Really nobody left itself from similar?

NN
23.05.2004, 13:32
I usually do not write the report in this
Conferences - only I read (as I consider or count, that
To write here professionals in given should
To area), but to you I shall respond.
I consider or count, that if at there is a desire to change-
At you necessarily all will turn out, the most important
To not think of the delicacy. As soon as you
Stop itself to regret and look on
Situation - you will find a way out - bud-that
The expert in this area or the book kakaja-
nibud clever or employment or occupation any
Interesting - anything you like. And alcohol is
Display of delicacy - he is not necessary to you.

Olga
23.05.2004, 21:21
And why you so are assured, what there will be no family?

Herring
24.05.2004, 04:58
And restful preparations are counter-indicative to you, and antidepressants most likely are shown. And to the doctor to go pridetsja-the psychiatry at us budgetary, besplatnaja-because depression of depression rozn. And after that think up "clouds". I help or assist me) Success)