PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my girl a strong inferiority complex. And he about...

Victor
23.05.2004, 19:47
Hello.
At my girl a strong inferiority complex. And he has become aggravated very strongly not so long ago. When we have met (2 years ago) such strong problems were not up to recent vermeni. Though the dissatisfaction with self, the appearance at it or her always was... As she speaks, earlier she simply tried to not speak about it or this, well is simple in itself experienced. And for me all looked or appeared basically safely enough... I do not know, something can and has served as an occasion to an exacerbation of this problem, but recently it became simply intolerable. All in itself is not pleasant to her (appearance t. e.), She considers or counts herself "ugly"... Though it certainly not so, in my opinion. I very much like it or her and always spoke her as she is beautiful and as she is pleasant to me as I always admire her or it..... Now to her it is sick, when I so speak her, and she asks to not speak me such: (Reaches already that she wants as she speaks, to remain one, to see nobody, and that she is opposite to herself. Happens, does not want, that I simply touched or tampered with it or her even, named tenderly, explaining it is that it once again reminds her that she not such actually and her is sick from it or this. In general, all is aggravated with all this every day... We constantly swear iz-for it or this... I asked it or her, whether she likes me - former? She speaks, that likes, but as though it is unessential to her to be with me to like.., as she speaks, that I am enough her, that gde-that is, and she likes me, and that in its or her ideas we always together.. . I all time try to not allow to leave to her in myself, to become isolated, I talk to her, to her it becomes better, as she speaks.... Speaks, that I did not allow her to leave in myself and did not release or let off... But in day all again repeats... I so understand, its or her itself this all disturbs, she speaks, that itself sees, what she became agresivnaja and as she vents all these problems on me... And from it or this she even more is unpleasant to herself. Such here a vicious circle: (I do not know, that to me to do or make. Help or assist please, prompt, how to me it or her to help or assist? Iz-for this all at us already all on the verge of break...
To psychologists she to address does not want.. Can, I kak-that can help or assist her? Though kak-that, for the beginning, that though hardly became better...

Yours faithfully,
Victor.

Buharov J.M.
24.05.2004, 02:58
Hello, Victor! The phenomena which you describe, are well familiar to experts and wear the general or common name of a syndrome of a dysmorphophobia. Usually such frustration is characteristic for girls of teenage age, and its or his occurrence in more advanced age should cause seryoznuju alarm. Unfortunately, struggle against this frustration demands an immediate intervention of the expert. So the only thing, than you here can - to help or assist the present to the girl is to convince it or her to address to the expert.