PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Belochka, thanks for a clarification but as me to live if I the extrovert and men...

larisa
19.05.2004, 15:16
Belochka, thanks for a clarification but as me to live if I the extrovert and me close people have pushed away, probably they knew who I and that is necessary for me and zdelali so that I leshilas societies in which to me was good

Belochka
19.05.2004, 17:16
Larissa! Considering, that is not enough information while the impression is made, that ekstravertnost or intravertnost here there is nothing.... That close people have pushed away, hardly they have made it iz-for yours ekstravertnosti, as those. For certain, there are any other reasons.

larisa
21.05.2004, 00:58
Belochka, I cannot, 6 years am excruciated, I can not understand that has occured or happened. But my brother with the wife have ceased to communicate with me without any explanations. On my questions the brother is rude, as though someone overpersuaded it or him longly against me, and its or his wife communicates, but I felt, what is it game. But the most sick I have got on conservation with a bleeding after conversation with the brother. More correctly some boorish words and I roared and perezhmvala 4 hours and for the morning hospital and if to consider, what is it was washing 1 and desired 6 I cried every day. To my child 4 years, but with the brother in general even on birthdays we do not come. I consider or count the father of the child sometimes sat, while I in institute. But beat me if to its or his arrival the utensils is not washed or still by something. To put it briefly I and do not communicate with relatives, my mum abuses, what is it iz-for me, and I consider or count that I here not and. Simply survived me already for a long time, were jealous of the brother, here and ekzekutsii spent, and I on the not experience accepted and trusted newly made relatives.

Belochka
21.05.2004, 05:11
Larissa! It seemed to me, that you have passed or missed something in the answer because I so in any way and could not take in the sense, what communication or connection between your phrase " I consider or count the father of the child sometimes sat, while I in institute. But beat me if to its or his arrival the utensils is not washed or still by something. ", and a phrase " Simply survived me already for a long time, were jealous of the brother, here and ekzekutsii spent "? Also what means? Explain pozhalujsto, and that nothing is clear, all pereputanno..

larisa
22.05.2004, 12:30
I have left to the first comer to the person and have given birth to the child. In mou private life the daughter - in-law and its or her mum constantly interfered, reduced and rzavodili. All around raskazyvali about me also exposed in not good light, I did not pay to this attention and continued to concern to them well, in fact they the first year supported or maintained me. They began in opened or open to me to speak bad things and to hint. I have not sustained and have left to the man which I badly knew, have given birth to the child. All to him inspired, what is it not its or his child. On my request to check up, that me did not peck, he did not wish to check. Though has recognized otsovstvo. The child is completely similar to it or him. But relatives did not begin to communicate with me and at an occurring did or made such faces and whispered, what is it I merzavka, has hung up on the muzhik chuzhovo the child. I have run into depression and did not do or make the house that. The husband demanded cleanliness. Has started to beat. The daughter - in-law was pleased and never with the brother have arrived, jotas knew, that except for them at me whom. I in fact helped or assisted them with the small child, still when was free. Painfully also it is insulting. And yesterday the husband saw the daughter - in-law in city and has told or said, that she iz-for your inheritances with the brother did not want, that I had a child. But it not myslemo. There were good relations and have turned over as soon as I have decided to give birth. My husband has not wanted to undersign sos me.

larisa
24.05.2004, 01:57
I have left to the first comer to the person and have given birth to the child. In mou private life the daughter - in-law and its or her mum constantly interfered, reduced and rzavodili. All around raskazyvali about me also exposed in not good light, I did not pay to this attention and continued to concern to them well, in fact they the first year supported or maintained me. They began in opened or open to me to speak bad things and to hint. I have not sustained and have left to the man which I badly knew, have given birth to the child. All to him inspired, what is it not its or his child. On my request to check up, that me did not peck, he did not wish to check. Though has recognized otsovstvo. The child is completely similar to it or him. But relatives did not begin to communicate with me and at an occurring did or made such faces and whispered, what is it I merzavka, has hung up on the muzhik chuzhovo the child. I have run into depression and did not do or make the house that. The husband demanded cleanliness. Has started to beat. The daughter - in-law was pleased and never with the brother have arrived, jotas knew, that except for them at me whom. I in fact helped or assisted them with the small child, still when was free. Painfully also it is insulting. And yesterday the husband saw the daughter - in-law in city and has told or said, that she iz-for your inheritances with the brother did not want, that I had a child. But it not myslemo. There were good relations and have turned over as soon as I have decided to give birth. My husband has not wanted to undersign sos me. Now I understand with myself and I find out, who I and why has run into depression, in fact for me surrounding people are very important, I mean friends and those who with me in good relations. The extrovert or the introvert. I try to find communication or connection. But bolne leaves. It turns out, that having given birth to the child cut off all friends, but I feel, that behind my back job has been done.