PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist the Doctor! I had a stood pregnancy on term of 7 8 weeks! Sd...

Nika
18.05.2004, 22:39
Help or Assist the Doctor! I had a stood pregnancy on term of 7 8 weeks! Have made abortion! Now at me terrible depression. I visit or attend the psychoanalyst, I drink antidepressants, but while all bestolku. I feel terrible pavor when I shall think of new pregnancy. Though very much I wish to have the child. How to me to cure the sick mentality? How to overcome pavor? How to bear or take out the healthy child, not thinking constantly, what has happened to me?

Tolokonin A.O.
19.05.2004, 05:48
It is necessary to understand with the reasons of an event.
If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

Julia
21.05.2004, 10:37
Nika, at me the same history. 2 months I was in dipressii. But I in what that degrees have overcome myself, and now certainly to me it is bad, but I struggle. I have begun that has tried to find out the reason, infinite hospitals and doctors, psychics and churches all have tried. But has then found vracha-the gynecologist who treats not only female illnesses or diseases but also mentality. Djatka magnificent! At it or him those who could not give birth to them in current of 12 years bear children. To nimu go all. If it will interest you write NOELLE@LENTA. ru?, he works in Moscow suburbs. I shall write you the address.

Olesya
24.05.2004, 01:27
Nika, I too one and a half year ago had an abortion neither from that nor from this, as they say, doctors plainly have not explained why so, have written off or have copied on a bionomics, Too there was a depression. But in 3 months has again become pregnant and here at me 5 monthly synochek shouts lays in krovatke, has run to calm or abirritate, Success to you!