PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here di. .la Moldavian! You the nature has punished the Herring appearance and brains at...

Huch
13.05.2004, 12:36
Here di. .la Moldavian! You the nature has punished the Herring appearance and brains calm down, at... livee I still not whom did not see you, twitch as though something stand or cost.

Well here
13.05.2004, 16:57
The beginning of Sunday of conference the psychologist))) Type all good morning!

Huch
14.05.2004, 20:19
Sir, today Saturday!)

Well here
15.05.2004, 14:54
.. What difference. Means Saturday. All the same anybody is not present, only we with you here.

Herring
16.05.2004, 15:52
What you all will not be appeased in any way, the bathhouse attendant trubno-cement? Spermotoksikoz in a brain beats? Yes, I something stand or cost. Believe. But not with you to be equaled. And you, probably, all the night long laid and dumal-that such to tell or say, that were biting? Yes it is impossible to you, sit silently.....

Huch
17.05.2004, 23:41
In comparison with you, I sleep is sweet) Yes, the bathhouse attendant... Not that you at which mind or wit suffices to speak that on all konfu, that do not like terribly to wash, fu.....) At you even on a photo of an eye in crackers. The feeling which at you is unique is developed, it is BLACK ENVY!!!
You envy good families, and it is terrible to money! You Gloat over races to falling families, you try to help or assist in every possible way to it or this as at most in a life plainly there is nothing has not developed iz-for your nasty interior and envy. Not to time did not hear, that tried to calm and measure in a forum of people! A floor of year I rumbled to little girls on odige convincing them, what the poor person, not clearly what for, at me family and children, I am not going to marries?)) your image invented, at you was educations of family, so you believe, in the imaginations that you give out them for a reality! You vypotroshennaja the woman who will have no time not children, most likely your husband (if he was) have escaped from you iz-for it or this too. Your orgasm with the man flaccid and weak reaches or achieves you it or him can reading only the anxious books or to talk on this subject on odige.
Constantly you elicit at interlocutors that they to you told what you beautiful and as they like you are your most weak place. Not to that you unnecessary, even in virtuale from you steer clear. Really.. .tebe only remains sra. .

Katya
19.05.2004, 12:43
Huch, if you such successful, that such.. vnistyj and embittered? To people at whom all about, kej such aggression is not inherent, especially, to the woman... CHego-something at you precisely does not develop.

Herring
20.05.2004, 17:01
Only such as you can consider or count, that I am envious. People you understand, as a pig in oranges. Well I never for especially clever held you... You glu-up. And sulfurs. And thus it is aggressive. You vidat on me are offended for something... And obizhatsja-destiny of the parlourmaiden... Here and so, the waiter))))). I in Odige spoke someone though CHTO-SOMETHING about you? You that, drunk? You think, you a subject for conversation? Go to burdocks throw, has bothered already, honestly.

Herring
21.05.2004, 12:08
Yes here, was not kept to add. You whence, to. rva, has solved, what I vypotroshennaja the woman at whom never will be children? You that, with. ka, poganok obelsja? It is time. Two. Give so. Here that you of the m. ndavoshek have deduced or removed how I spoke that I do not like to wash. Goes? You Will think next time before to stick the jaws. Three. " I the married person also am not going to to marry " - and and God forbid that was going to. Such as you should not be made multiple copies, because unique your value is a value you as organic fertilizer. You frightened pincher, to you everywhere seem envy and podlost-because you are those, and think that how would act or arrive ty-I would act or arrive also, we shall tell or say. I never tried to get you. Could. But on f. g you were necessary to me? And here you puffed, is remembered, publishing sounds from different apertures from naprjaga-you thought, will get me, yes? Ah, potroshok... And now you bryzzhesh a saliva proving to me, what anything at me in a life will not turn out? You that, mokrozh. pyj, the pavor has lost? How much it is possible to persist in already, how much it is possible a cancer stanovitsja-if you see, that to YOU - well not proshibit me. Look in fact, business neblagodarnoe-what for so to make an effort, still obpachkaeshsja. .v next time.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 01:36
Ole ole the Herring - what you would not be though Danube! Here so speech))) huch you chyo a finger forced, chyo on the woman kidaeshsja?

Huch
22.05.2004, 20:06
Where you have seen the woman..? Women in real!) good... It is a cudgel it was got or started last night having read through about my carefree life... The toad throttled it or her all the night long...)
Give about other... About good) As at us a plenty of women I suggest to declare or announce this Saturday day competition of beauty at a forum the psychologist) the Truth at me was the big break! JUlja I do not know under what anybody sits to her would give Miss-charm, nesmejanie, miss - desire, the Herring of miss - nasty thing... .vashi offers?)

Herring
23.05.2004, 18:05
" About my carefree life "... .tebe how much years, a carefree life?))))) the Down, really, daun... .esli to spend reciprocal competition among men konfy you would be Mr. egolovost.

The cynic
24.05.2004, 01:11
Rotten, ty-an imbecile, at you obviously oligophrenia in a stage of strongly expressed debility! Ty-MISS-LOATHING!!!!:-)))))) GYYY-YYY