PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters 23 years, the transition period, continuous causticities, unwillingness p was tightened or delayed...

Irina
11.05.2004, 14:15
Daughters 23 years, the transition period, continuous causticities, unwillingness to listen to advice or councils, embitternment was tightened or delayed. Constantly speaks insulting things and it names "jokes", to me from them to cry it would be desirable. And that the girl always was irritable and I it or her always preserved this all against conflicts, I shall better keep silent and proglachu. It seems on a wrong side for it or her it is ready will be turned out. She has married, has given birth to the child, I an apartment have presented her, things all I buy also to her and the child, products, treatment and t. Item, and she speaks me, that does not want that its or her child was similar to me (character), t. To. She does not like our attitudes or relations. I already also do not climb in their family (she calls), and advice or councils I do not give (advice or councils are not necessary, only money asks), and I do not argue, and all the same is not good. To radio I listen, children pass warm words raditeljam, tears navarachivajutsja. And me probably only after mors will estimate or appreciate, and can and is not present.

Nika
11.05.2004, 16:13
So make so, that up to... Morses "have estimated" or appreciated". You for certain and guess, in what not pravy-) not awkward age about which you write It, it is a pamperedness and rudeness. Cease to sponsor it or her and borrow or occupy in itself liked, you in fact at yourselves one, grow fond of yourselves and of you will grow fond!

Woodpecker
12.05.2004, 22:10
It is certainly insulting on an old age of years soznovat, that have grown up the boor and egoista-(but what to do or make... Really, borrow or occupy in itself.

Marina
15.05.2004, 04:20
And at me other opinion. Often parents if are guilty that the child has grown the egoist and the boor involuntarily and that very much liked it or him and indulged. Here besmyslenny - you or like words and indulge, or are not present, it as given. Unfortunately, I observe set of cases when the child to whom all was allowed also to which constantly conceded, " mounts upon a neck ". If you, Irina, have told all fairly, it is your case.... I very much sympathize with you, as too madly I like the child, but he while small absolutely - 2, 5 years - and as everyone do not speak me, that he will grow such and such, I cannot differently - I such.... To you, Irina, advice or council - your daughter already is a lot of years, she the adult person, at it or her family, leave it or her alone, do not call, do not bother, get used to an idea, that all how is. Already late to bring up.. . It is not necessary to cave in too, she not so small, helped or assisted - will suffice, live for itself because All of you continue it or her to indulge, but can, already will suffice???... Look or see at things really - she all the small spoilt girl.

Marina - to the Woodpecker
15.05.2004, 09:19
The woodpecker, what old age? To Irina can be hardly for 40. It is insulting at any age. Here only on good not Irina should vary, and a daughter of this. The maiden is good - mum let helps or assists, and has then gone. Fine you live...

Ninel
16.05.2004, 08:20
You know, but you are guilty. What for taki victims? The adult maiden - as to move apart and give birth to legs or foots - so she could, and that most on kvratiru and clothes to itself to earn - so mum. You reap fetuses of the efforts, it was necessary in 16 years on factory to expel, then the sense can and was.

Natalia
18.05.2004, 14:12
Understand, Irina, that at the daughter the childhood has ended. You with her " on peer ", both puberal, working, capable to contain family. So you need to stop grants and in general some time to steer clear of family of the daughter. When she will ask about the help, respond, but up to the first roughness. First of all alter itself, and the daughter will come running, where will get to.

TASHA
18.05.2004, 17:29
Dear Irina. Money do not give. The girl adult. Also can get a job. And itself to feed the family moreover and to you with money to help or assist. Tell or say that money have ended. Or take holiday and poezzhajte to have a rest without the daughter and the grandson (chki). They soskuchatsja will make progress in you. And you of money spend for itself. Certainly any good mum will help or assist the children. But it is necessary also about to not forget, you the woman. You should like. Success to YOU

Hazhilina I.I.
20.05.2004, 02:57
Hello Irina! I entirely and completely join opinion of our lovely ladies! The similar behaviour is involuntarily formed by parents when the child gets used that its or his any whim is executed. A unique output or exit: to change most, to borrow or occupy in own life. Your child adult enough to solve problems independently without your financial support. Tell or say daughters: you already adult also can solve problems itself. It will be not correct if I shall interfere with your business or affairs. And it or this finish and do not give in on its or her manipulations you. On a question about money firmly speak her this phrase. In the beginning to you it will be serious, as you yourselves have devoted all to care of her. You should study again to live for yourselves and to be happy. But it is unique possible or probable way to learn your daughter of the responsibility. To in total you kind!

child
24.05.2004, 00:33
Hello, Irina! Than that your situation has reminded me mine, t. e. Your daughter to something has reminded me me, me 28. And till now my mother considers or counts, that I require its or her material aid though I earn more it or her. Always when we with her have disputes or spores she she and so for me has much made reduces them to that though the short of dispute has no attitude or relation to it or this. Vobshchem she all life, as well as you, has devoted to education of the daughter. She constantly spoke me, that a vein with my father only that me to not injure and to not get divorced. I remember frequent reproaches supposedly here how much for you have made. She, it is valid much for me has made. And I am grateful to her. I can not the rights, but I would like from it or her another, and imenno-simple heat, instead of reproaches which as I think, I have not deserved.