PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me so it is bad. I have understood, that actually is very lonely. All of us we live in mi...

Margo
19.05.2004, 04:52
To me so it is bad. I have understood, that actually is very lonely. All of us we live in the world of hypocrisy, bile, envy. I so am tired to struggle!

Calibre
20.05.2004, 08:26
It you so now think, therefore and live. And loneliness... I do not know, how with it or this to struggle or live, I very much am afraid of it or him, perhaps, above all after a cancer....

Kind
20.05.2004, 17:28
It is necessary to soap a cord))) It is not necessary to lower or omit arms or hand. The loneliness, seems to me, is the invented problem of people, which have turned away from others. It is not necessary to become isolated in itself and to revel in an idea, " what I unfortunate ". LIVE also all it is formed.

Huch
20.05.2004, 21:24
From what suddenly so, the view on the world has opened?)
This our vanity vylazit sideways with the years.
We build of themselves something not natural, it appears, eventually, that around of you anybody is not present also all have run up.

Well here
22.05.2004, 13:11
.. And Maks has bothered already?)))

Herring
22.05.2004, 21:15
Anything new and anything fatal. Everyone is born and dies alone. It is not necessary to dramatize. Will pass or take place.

Andreev G.A., the psychologist
23.05.2004, 23:43
You have come across with one of vital stages. Unfortunately, them still will be much. And you cannot surrender. A life such piece, she does not spare us.
But you do not lose courage.
You have the friends, the liked person - so you any more one:)))