PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I all of you so shall tell or say - to the girl sooner or later betray! They traitresses p...

Pavlik
15.05.2004, 19:37
I all of you so shall tell or say - to the girl sooner or later betray! They traitresses by the nature! I not the gay, but consider or count, that strong man's friendship - more strong and most lovely! Girls come, leave, throw, and the best friend whom always with you and all for you will make - always series! You Give the present or true man's friendship, down with traitors in skirts!

The pretty girl
16.05.2004, 15:35
Too it is possible to tell or say and with reference to young men. soglasis?

stasja
18.05.2004, 23:36
Down with slobberers that cannot make happy girls!! And the friend and devushka-is two different things... Have the right to existence!!!! Both that and another!!!

Christina.
19.05.2004, 22:12
You the gay.

Snow queen
20.05.2004, 11:18
These unusable creations in trousers, what there friendship? Two icicles and only...

Woodpecker
23.05.2004, 23:13
Not absolutely so. Simply women, the girl to a lesser degree, look at yours performance, and it sometimes strains, agree, but study it to use! Simply understand, that the man's friendship is one, and "friendship" with zhenshinoj is a little bit other. .esli to not confuse these concepts it is possible quite successfully, and I even would tell or say with the some udovolstviem-) to be friends with zhenshchinami. Success to you!