PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years, to my liked person 50. Both of us realists, we understand, razni...

Natasha
19.05.2004, 00:15
To me of 30 years, to my liked person 50. Both of us realists, we understand, a difference very much greater or big, but also rastatsja there are no forces. I am afraid, as in 5 10 years we shall excruciate ourselves this problem, instead of to live together. Someone can faced a similar problem?

Nata
20.05.2004, 14:32
Well also be together, do not leave, if to you it is together good. Love she at any age love.

Iriha
21.05.2004, 16:52
Yes a difference what, to that how much years. In fact the main thing in attitudes or relations absolutely another. It is necessary to live and enjoy a life, instead of to excruciate itself any ideas.

Belief
22.05.2004, 13:16
Natasha, at me with the husband the same difference, and all just fine! Also do not load itself superfluous meditations. Success!

The anonym
23.05.2004, 20:39
Between me and my 12 years liked a difference. Believe it or this I nezamechaju. Love etoredkoe happiness for the sake of which we also live on light. It is not necessary to lose it or this.

Tier
23.05.2004, 23:12
It seems to me, that the difference in the age of can be a problem only if you are solved on the child. And, as you realistka should precisely to itself represent, that probably a part of a life you should pull it or him of one. But on the other hand, such situation can occur or happen and in case of the young spouse, anybody not zastrahovan. And the partner should vse-taki be chosen soul. If I would feel, what is it mine polovinka the difference in the age of me would not stop.