PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! What to do or make - I very seldom I lead up or I take begun up to the extremity or end, pochemu-t...

Anna
18.05.2004, 23:42
Hello! What to do or make - I very seldom I lead up or I take begun up to the extremity or end, pochemu-that vanishes interest?

Too most
19.05.2004, 02:53
Me too it interests. Happens even already to get down to business it would not be desirable - I feel, that has already bothered (probably while idea I think over).

Dock
19.05.2004, 05:31
It is one of the cores har-yh attributes of depression. BUT! There Should be still signs - ponizh. A tonus and mood, povysh. Fatigability, absence of enthusiasm, melancholy, philosophical ideas on meaning of the life, etc., happens both a sleepiness, and tearfulness, povysh. Vulnerability, a touchiness. That that brought earlier pleasure, does not involve as, well and another.

Anna
19.05.2004, 18:52
Yes, all attributes. Plus to that I am ill or sick and I am ill or sick.: (well also what to me with this happiness to do or make? To the expert to not get, city small. Can, someone will prompt, what can help or assist "to digest and "spit out" ten years' unpleasant memoirs somewhat quicker?

_ Most
20.05.2004, 06:58
To find spetsialista-the psychiatrist in the nearest large city, to arrive to it or him;them on reception, if it is necessary - to take from it or him the prescription on an antidepressant, etc. (and it is good its or his coordinates on a case of emergency questions) well and on a regular basis to visit or attend this doctor.

SashaTozhe most
21.05.2004, 15:56
To find spetsialista-the psychiatrist in the nearest large city, to arrive to it or him;them on reception, if it is necessary - to take from it or him the prescription on an antidepressant, etc. (and it is good its or his coordinates on a case of emergency questions) well and on a regular basis to visit or attend this doctor.

Anna
22.05.2004, 07:57
To the psychotherapist would descend or go, to the psychiatrist, excuse, a little bit superfluous as I have a reason for depression. And especially, on tablets to sit down I do not want.

Sasha
23.05.2004, 22:34
I always knew so - any psychotherapist is the psychiatrist, but not each psychiatrist treats a psychotherapy, t. e. Works as the psychotherapist. Unless is not present? So in a word the psychiatrist is not present no trouble, it is not more terrible than the psychotherapist. And - your right, neither the psychotherapist, nor the psychiatrist you will not force them to drink a medicine.