PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I till now did not have a guy, I never kissed, even concepts not and...

Maria
10.05.2004, 01:38
I till now did not have a guy, I never kissed, even concept I have no, as it. To me 16 years will be fast.

Well here
10.05.2004, 22:32
Begin at once with bdsm, and that a defloration to pension you will reach!))) soap give, I to you of links nakidaju.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 03:24
Here old pepper. Do not seduce juvenile maidens, too mne-the teacher was.

Well here
12.05.2004, 17:48
And than not the teacher? Books read, the cinema looked, at lecture hodili-all as is necessary. And at all I not old... ((((((

The anonym
14.05.2004, 00:19
Well why elderly uncles wish to teach shestnadtsatiletnih girls?

The anonym
14.05.2004, 17:30
For 16 years or summer you old. Or you the pedophile? It would be possible to advise for this child to look advice or council in a professional place where vrachi-psychologists or sexopathologists, instead of to ask soap that platitudes to write.

Well here
15.05.2004, 19:27
March! (though also twenty tretja-vidat modest absolutely))) I am catastrophically young... Approximately as this fefochka. Only clever not on years!)))

Well here
16.05.2004, 01:49
Onanime-that you knew, dear or expensive, 16 let-it any more the pedophile, the passport is available... Too to me, has found the child. Go take a walk nearby Himok-is younger you will find... sovetchitsa... (((((((

The anonym
17.05.2004, 02:23
Again for the . The boaster. What you clever? In what your mind or wit? You yourself calm or abirritate it? A self-rating you raise or increase?
And about Himok-nu-well. Wide experience? Also a sex incontience?

Well here
17.05.2004, 13:57
The cultural person should be well informed about events in the country. The underestimated self-rating I do not suffer.

The anonym
18.05.2004, 15:05
Again anything novogo-who shouts more loudly and it is more raspingly hamit-that and clever; still it is necessary to remind of mind or wit on a regular basis that have not forgotten, shestnadtsatiletny you ours

The anonym
19.05.2004, 22:38
Masha, this the uncle obviously with the overestimated self-rating. Besides it is sexly intemperate. And nerves poshalivajut. Otherwise what the person who is anxious sudbami the countries here did or made.
Be afraid such. They good will not learn anything. Offend only can.
For kisses do not experience. It, this skill, itself will come. Or the boy will learn, to which you will like. Here rezvjatsja the spoiled people so run from here.

ku-
21.05.2004, 10:43
To the ANONYM. Unless you do not know, what there is no real (objective) self-rating, so and overestimated too? This all so rather!

The anonym
22.05.2004, 06:19
Ku-ku. Unless you do not know, that on that she and the SELF-RATING, that yourself, that, naturally, always subjectively. About what objectivity you talk? There is no such concept concerning "self-rating"

Well here
23.05.2004, 10:47
Faultfinders h. Enowy))) have got confused in sobstvenyh sop. jah. To spit and pound... I do not respect such, iz-under mouses giggling. A dust.

The Anonym-well votu
23.05.2004, 21:59
Good reaction. The good fellow. The more you will show the present or true face, the it is less than illusions on your bill. And your respect on the fan or amateur.
The boy for bitja-here yours uchast here. Or for soplej. As it is pleasant to that.