PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am with the small child of the house. About half a year I stay in suppressed with...

Yana
22.05.2004, 20:50
I am with the small child of the house. About half a year I stay in a dejectedness (probably depression). In a drugstore have advised Cesradyston (antidepressants), is on sale without the prescription, on the basis of zveroboja. Has begun reception, after 1 ned. Has felt deterioration (pavors, suspiciousness, a boring, a bad dream. Has stopped reception. The doctor, prokomentirujte, it is normal?

Pronin D.A.
23.05.2004, 20:57
Certainly, it is not normal. But with reception of a preparation vrjadli it is connected (though such opportunity) is not excluded. If it is a question really of depression and so long efficiency of vegetative antidepressants is not great (if at all it is shown). Therefore, it is not necessary to listen to "benevolent" pharmaceutists and pharmacists who understand nothing in clinic of disease, and visit or attend the expert for an estimation of your status and definition of therapy necessary and adequate (status).