PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 16 years. I hope, that you will help or assist me though to something and tell or say...

Azazella
23.05.2004, 06:30
Hello. To me of 16 years. I hope, that you will help or assist me though to something and tell or say, whether it is necessary to me to address to the psychologist or not... For last months I began to notice behind myself the following: at me too often on day the mood - from rough flashes and splashes in emotions before depressions and depression (I cannot find the reason) varies. I cannot master myself, and this frequent change of moods starts to bother. Seldom, but happens also such, that I have a feeling of vulnerability and moral delicacy though usually I feel morally strong person. I am almost always irritable and sharp - at times, without an occasion, but I try to learn to supervise myself, t. To. iz-for this irritability at me almost does not remain friends and friends. The some people, and I, notice in me the contradiction in themselves very much in many respects.. First I speak one, and in a minute another is absolutely! And the most unpleasant that I often, that not wishing, start to spin any delirium, I embellish, lgu in many respects. Earlier I realized it and tried to prevent, and now - was not present... I am am excruciated often with ideas that I am lonely, and that in this world anybody at me is not present, though if to ponder - not all so badly.. But deperssy and feelings of loneliness I cannot get rid of these or it: (... And as a result I reach for alcohol and tranquilizers... Please. Advise, what mmne to do or make???

Inga, the doctor
23.05.2004, 19:47
To the psychologist address always when feel inside of itself something wrong, doubts. Also it is possible to discuss with mum, if at you not total misunderstanding.:) teenagers often underestimate contacts to parents, and in vain.
Your behaviour absolutely corresponds or meets to your age and is caused by hormonal reorganization of an organism and uncertainty at the introduction into an adult life. I think, you and without me knew it.:) and " to drink, smoke - to health to harm ". Be better run on stadium in navorochenejshem a sports suit! And it is even better in park... There you for certain will appear not one.;)