PDA

Просмотр полной версии : .. By the way she it or him did not invite it or her tra $, she in a duty or debt has asked money, and...

Dark
15.05.2004, 03:41
.. By the way she it or him did not invite it or her tra $, she in a duty or debt has asked money, and kobelek has solved vospolzovatsja the moment, and tell or say to me muzhiks if eggs at you are, all of you would resist and have not used a perfect case perepihnutsja on the party or side?! And?! Fairly tell or say only. Wives of the house are not present, and month will not be, the semen in a head beats... And here the woman, depends on you, in an empty apartment, safely, and to the wife will not run to knock...

Katerina
16.05.2004, 02:34
Here it is true - muzhski!!! After that, dear or expensive inhabitants of conference, the arm or hand on the keyboard that Offended to condemn will rise at you? If the husband of its or her girlfriend so argued, on itself all fault and lays. I am not right?

The censor
16.05.2004, 14:02
And this person hardly below learned or taught me and Lek to politeness. Here ona-true intelegentsija, conscience and honour of Russia. I am proud of you, you present or true Betmen. And a syllable what!!! Pushkin!!! And you in other direction to think are able????

lesja
17.05.2004, 07:49
Fault or Wine lays on both. On a place of the girlfriend I and have expelled the husband. Never would forgive or excuse change with the girlfriend. For me it is similar to an incest.

Katerina
17.05.2004, 12:34
Know, from sad experience of my friends, husbands change more often with girlfriends of the wife. One my friend has explained it so - yes I well know it or her, I can be assured or confident, that nothing will infect, to the wife will not tell, and time and forces on preliminary long carings to spend it is not necessary. This my friend (not the lover, simply former schoolmate with which often we meet in the companies) has overslept already with all girlfriends of the wife, neigbours. Except for the oldest and ugly. And its or his friends act also moderately opportunities of the organism. Thus all shito-is covered, naturally girlfriends of wives are silent - what for attitudes or relations to spoil? How to you it?

Leka
17.05.2004, 19:36
Dark, do not measure all by the measure. I on 100 % am assured of the husband. He not time remained with my sister in an empty apartment (the sister, by the way, more beautifully me), and with my girlfriends a sign... And, imagine, eggs at the husband are not scratched also he on anybody does not climb. Because if the man (instead of kobelka street) has a BELOVED others simply do not raise or excite it or him... Or simply my such good and correct...

lesja Katerine
18.05.2004, 03:29
Such situation too is familiar to me: my brother has overslept with all girlfriends of the wife, with all wives of the friends, with my girlfriends, with neigbours on the house, etc. I it or him, it is natural, as the brother I like, but as with the man I do not respect.

IMHO
18.05.2004, 18:38
mdja... " Thus all shito-is covered, naturally girlfriends of wives are silent - what for attitudes or relations to spoil? " And how it is possible SUCH to consider or count as GIRLFRIENDS of wives?? It is direct teratism any.... Dark, eggs are at all people of a male (exception - traumas, it is congenital.. - but them it is not enough), and it is similar, that eggs start to supersede brains - you to that a vivid example....

Dark
20.05.2004, 01:14
Katerine: Certainly will rise, look or see at the censor not only the arm or hand rises, to judge easily, to forgive more difficultly. And the husband of the girlfriend and argued. And on itself all fault also lays. But only from time immemorial by such clever men as the censor to men similar it was set off in valour and to women in a shame. Here also it is had... Censors...

Dark
20.05.2004, 14:23
- Imho: On everyone happens, on my eyes the girlfriend of the wife of my colleague flirted with the mentioned colleague, desperately, persistently, inflamed it or him every day... And in one perfect day has achieved the . And as soon as has achieved through 5 mines has called to its or his wife. Result - divorce. But... Women CONTINUE to be friends to this day!!! And eggs are at all at all individuals of a male. Those at whom can eat to tell or say to the wife: she is not guilty, I am guilty. Here the censor so - it is exact cannot.

Dark
20.05.2004, 17:57
- Leke: This measure is identical to all. You can be assured on 200 % of the husband. It does not give you the right of whom or to offend. You can understand it? There Is such saying: full hungry does not understand. Tell history to the husband and ask it or him to FAIRLY you to respond.

The censor
21.05.2004, 19:17
Dark, finely you work. That the report, about me. You, likely, even in conversation with mum by phone and there to prick I try. You know, as to obskorbleny in my address, then I very much tolstokozh. To compete with you in skill personal time I shall not play a dirty trick. Also do not result or bring me as an example in such cases. I am married and at girlfriends of the wife I look, how on girlfriends of the wife. Never changed to her and I am not going to, because there is no that I will be given by another, and she cannot. If to you with a choice sputnitsy you have not carried also is glad " perepihnutsja on the party or side ", then doing not wash wine. To me has carried more. Unfortunately, you it or this to not understand. Fuck girlfriends of the wife, but then be not surprised, as she will go on your stops. You only will be glad.

Leka - dark
21.05.2004, 22:40
Dark you also are dark. Correctly you speak, that the rich don't know how the other half lives. With the husband we always speak about such questions FAIRLY. When I on job was not from 4 months liked more, liked fairly stored or kept to me fidelity and of other women did not think at all (as well as). The vital position concerning fidelity, changes and girlfriends of the wife as at me with the husband completely agree with the Censor, at it or him. Not all men dogs, is far not all...

Dark
22.05.2004, 21:39
- To the censor: there would be you thick-skinned as hvalishsja, would not react as pytaeshsja. Inept attempt to translate or transfer a finger... Inconsistent justifications, all as always, can to the psychologist obratishsja? That the complex neuverenosti pushing you to play a dirty trick unpunishedly in a network has corrected?
- Leke: You did not see 4 months and do not know that occured or happened, if you so are assured of the blagovernom - honour to you and praise. I repeat once again: it does not give you the right to offend other woman which life has developed less safely than at you.
Pancake when all of you sytenkie and safe learn to not kick fallen with legs or foots, and to support or maintain it or him?!! Whence you povylazili, angels innocent?!!

Alain
23.05.2004, 19:30
Yes they not safe and not innocent. They like narcomaniacs. That too not in kajf anything besides on what have sat down or settle. And these or it. They do not see other people and do not wish to see. Moreover also are proud of that blind.