PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear A.E.Bobrov, To me of 35 years. Serious diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick. The slave...

Bek
21.05.2004, 23:48
Dear A.E.Bobrov,
To me of 35 years. Serious diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Job - sidjachaja/room. I smoke. Here a year - at me a problem with a dream. As soon as I shall lay down to sleep, at me palpitation (100 120 ud begins. In a minute), a shiver, it is direct under ears I feel, how byotsja heart... (the truth if a pillow to clean or remove a little bit I shall calm down), sometimes from legs or foots begins such unpleasant the shiver, is direct forces me to rise from a place. As soon as there will come or step night, I am afraid to lay down... There Is a pavor, as though I umeraju. At such attacks nesk. Time have caused or called fast, they have made the cardiogram - with heart all in the norm or rate, only the moderate hypoxia of a myocardium. It was surveyed in hospital - diagnosed NTSD the mixed type. Have appointed or nominated sosudorassh. Therapy. But it has not helped or assisted. posl. My doctor the cardiologist has appointed or nominated time to me such to treatment: anaprilin, Pyrroxanum (before a dream, 0, 5 tab.), ksanaks (poltabletki before a dream)... Too does not help or assist. Became irritable, each sound irritates me and it seems, is direct cuts on heart... Advise, what to me to do or make? If are necessary, I shall send you data honey. Inspections. In advance I thank.

Bobrov A.E.
23.05.2004, 16:11
You should address to the psychotherapist or the psychiatrist working with disturbing or alarming and fobicheskimi statuses. At you, most likely, t. n. A phobia (pavor) of a dream (backfilling). About phobias esteem in conference "Psychotherapist" of our site in a heading "Self-diagnostics".