PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, pozh-that, the rights I or not from your point of view...

Irina
15.05.2004, 14:54
Hello. Prompt, pozh-that, the rights I or not from your point of view. And if it is wrong, how much or as far as. At me tomorrow a corporate party at office. Officially she will go till 12 nights, but I plan to leave gde-that in 9 10 evenings, in advance precisely I can not be defined or determined, t. To. I do not know how much or as far as to me it will be interesting. It is the first building a party in my life. From a place of job up to metro-10 minutes of walking. I do not wish to leave therefrom at 8 9 o'clock that in 10 to be at home (me have brought up so, that late one to go it is impossible, obligatory then it is necessary, that someone spent). For me it is normal. Especially now, when darkens early, the situation in general kriminagennaja, moreover is literally yesterday a stone's throw away from my job have detained 2 h chechentsev-shahidov. A short here in what: I have asked the young man to arrive for me ON JOB and to spend home. He the excellent or different guy, I respect with it or him and I like. He has not told or said "is not present", but has tried to inform up to me an idea what to meet me at job - unduly, that he can meet me in the underground gde-nibud in the center and spend (type laziness). During our conversation I have caught myself on an idea that I persuade it or him, proving necessity. In general, he has agreed, but reluctantly (having cited as an example friends where the wife is met by the husband at station of the underground, there where they live). I still had very unpleasant deposit on soul or douche. There was a moment in the beginning of our acquaintance when he has thought, that I and itself can get home (half-roads), but I managed to explain, that me always saw off also I wait same from it or him (+ that mum will worry for me. She and so meets me sometimes). And so, I presume to reach by a taxi home, simply it was not necessary earlier. Besides I consider or count, that time at me is the liked person, kot-ogo I can ask to meet, it is excessive. I shall make a reservation, he tomorrow is not borrowed or occupied in the evening, is not sick, t. e. "Is absolutely free". Tell or say he "yes", and I the first still would regret it or him and have called a taxi, and here such... Now here I think: whether vse-taki to leave by a taxi (let it will be a shame to him if will be?:))) or, time he has agreed, has asked the address and is already ready to arrive, cause or call it or him. I tend to to return with it or him, t. To. I consider or count, that if to go at it or him on an occasion such situation can repeat. And you as think? Yours faithfully.

Irina (addition)
17.05.2004, 05:36
Yes, it me it is essentially important, it not a whim. I do not ask to arrive for me on a white Mercedes. For me it is a sign, that the person cares of me, to him my safety is not indifferent, and now I feel so, that me all over again "have thrown", and have then made a favour. There can be I exaggerate, and he simply DOES NOT UNDERSTAND? It is interesting, that at it or him the friend in this sense is even worse: at all does not like girls to see off. Here it is interesting, it is the tendency now such or how? (By the way, the information or inquiry: on road home from the underground in our district the woman have struck on a head and have selected a bag, that had to be treated seriously; in our lift several years ago have raped the girl. And in general, if you sweep up or will notice, now very few people will easy send the child to walk on street, as earlier (I, certainly, not the child:))), but vse-taki the girl). Yes, the young man I shall leave to spend the night, t. e. He should not come back home, with it or this problems will not arise. In me the insult all the day speaks: - (((

The anonym
17.05.2004, 11:11
Is better you would not ask it or him, and as though with humour have told or said, that then you are spent by somebody from men from a party.

Irina
18.05.2004, 19:00
To tell or say so, thus to leave by a taxi, then to tell lies, that someone has taken. He it is simple anything on it will not tell or say. He is not especially jealous, unfortunately. At least, does not show. There is no desire to arrange a similar intrigue, unfortunately, though would cost.

ksy
18.05.2004, 23:55
Irina you are right on 100 %. Laziness not the justification.
If he to not care of you now, that further that will be. Even if you would come back in one o'clock in the afternoon and have asked it or him to meet, it would be to give up not decently to you without the valid reason. He obsoljutno does not respect with you. Think...

The anonym
20.05.2004, 06:53
Well girls, you give... And what you are able to do or make independently?

ksy
21.05.2004, 03:43
We are able to do or make all independently, and men too, but pochemu-that often became audible from men that women have gone or send independent and it not that

Fi
22.05.2004, 19:01
Irina, absolutely justified insult. This pofigizm then pererostyot in naplevatelstvo. If he to not change (in what is assured) - around full worthy young men.

Well here
22.05.2004, 22:55
And you have not guessed at all to invite it or him on vecherinku-that? And che in general for problemy-as you leave it or him then on potrahushki.. ((Has found to itself a slobberer any... Go one, there you will pick up the proleader, do not regret. Not such he at you ljubimyj-razljubimyj, zadnitsu is afraid to tear off...

Paw
23.05.2004, 13:30
It up to horror is familiar to me... Only my (was or former) young chel. Has so grown lazy, that already laziness was to meet and when I left the underground and already up to ostatovki reached, met certainly, but after arrangements.., he could not understand in any way, that when I speak meet me - that on it is the reason, and it is not discussed... It or he had a friend who in all displays similar supported or maintained it or him.. They even such have developed the theory, that type this all is not so fashionable, is not modern, and to all has bothered... A chesspiece that though its or his friend also supported or maintained, but the girl in what did not offend, and met, and flowers gave not only on holidays, and looked after... The impression is made, that to the person all is perfect or absolute is indifferent, except for the person... In all rest he was faultless, but it always spoilt mood to me...