PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. How to leave this strange status, when all parall...

Nevermind
22.05.2004, 06:12
The dear doctor.
How to leave this strange status, when all in parallel? There are questions " For what we live ", etc.
I cannot any more so. All looms at me in a head that, washing liked, such far and desired...
I can not it or her hzabyt
: (

Inga, the doctor
23.05.2004, 07:48
Know, I give all universalnejshy advice or council: be engaged in Physical training. And the more ideas, the be engaged more intensively. And the dream will improve.
And we live not " for what ". Mum with the daddy have given birth, with Bozhej the help, here both we live! Also thank for it the God, like itself and the life such to what she is given.
About love. Love VSEGA OTVETNA. For does not search for the, does not envy, etc. Be pleased, that to that girl it is good, though and without you. If cannot, it not love, and supervaluable idea. Calm down and search for the woman further! It is not necessary any victims. You young, healthy (I hope:)) the guy also is time already the nobility, that in this world people converge and miss, and anything in that terrible is not present.

Nevermind
23.05.2004, 12:55
Today has heard its or her voice, has called by phone, well this or thus such...
At it or her in couple of weeks day of jam.
Wished it or her to pull out in any theatre, but has come across such ice wall
: (
Again all has failed, I again wish to return it or her...
Nk what is this a misfortune: _ ((