PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I want summer, the sun and the sea....

Calibre
13.05.2004, 12:31
I want summer, the sun and the sea.

Kind
15.05.2004, 04:50
And at us the sun a full palate)))

Calibre
16.05.2004, 00:06
At us too, but windows on the north, and behind this devil's triad double-glazed window, zhishchn passs by as vacuum. I went on job and the sun have heated up a cheek, My God, I have not died nearly of happiness.

Kind
17.05.2004, 01:33
To me windows on the north))) When the sun shines directly to face (jalousie especially do not help or assist) when the monitor blikuet-the sun starts to bother though in the morning on it or him not naradueshsja.

Huch
17.05.2004, 11:24
There will be to you a tea, and coffee with kakavoj)

Herring
17.05.2004, 23:10
At us too solar denek. But I too want the sea, the sun and my wild beach in Crimea. And can, gde-nt on Chyprus in it or this to year. Or in the United Arab Emirates... But there a wild beach it will not be exact. Means the Emirates are cancelled.)))

Calibre
19.05.2004, 02:10
And from me it was found out, that muzhenek, it appears, not exit. A herring, where your wild beach to Crimea, in what city? Though Crimea not so I want - poverty and a mud. And I saw much that in Crimea. And one, a pig, he anywhere will not release or not let off me. He kanechno, will tell or say, ezzhaj give, where you want, but implied sense will be - slide. And I anywhere, further Klaipeda in the West and Kazan in the east was not (((

Herring
19.05.2004, 14:56
My wild beach in Alushte.))) Only it is necessary to go on coast of kilometer three, far away from a civilization) But it is good, grow thin at the same time) I can not Suffer or Bear man's egoizm-that, if he to you the husband it is necessary to see all life it or him before itself? And with girlfriends that, too will not release or not let off? Or with tourist group?

Kind
20.05.2004, 09:50
Calibre, all is solved. I after service of army too was not exit (had access to the confidential equipment), but all was solved during mesjatsa-everywhere it is possible to find the necessary people, and for money especially)))

nesmejana
20.05.2004, 14:15
And it is interesting to me: somebody went last time for the Dead Sea? It will be necessary to restore a leg or pinch, and there to go stremno. But - plans are necessary) So much - vsyo-taki it is necessary to give birth or travail to the second child, and I here with the leg or foot!

Tier
21.05.2004, 00:19
And it is possible more in detail about a wild beach?:))) I just in September in Alushtu for 5 days on job meal!

Herring
21.05.2004, 12:08
Taer, you will ask, where there is tonnel-it or him there all zanjut. This tunnel is dug through mountain that it or her to not bypass, he long, and leaves on coast. On coast last pljazhi-aside goroda-densety populated, paid and civil. In return storonu-kilometer tri-also will be wild. He last)

Herring
22.05.2004, 17:39
Taer, you will ask, where there is tonnel-it or him there all zanjut. This tunnel is dug through mountain that it or her to not bypass, he long, and leaves on coast. On coast last pljazhi-aside goroda-densety populated, paid and civil. In return storonu-kilometer tri-also will be wild. He last)

Tier
23.05.2004, 12:15
Thanks! If there will be an opportunity - shall try to find.