PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt, please, that to me to do or make. After treatment in...

Enigma
22.05.2004, 02:40
The dear doctor! Prompt, please, that to me to do or make. After treatment in hospital to me have appointed or nominated rispolept. After a while at me "strangenesses" have begun: I began to leave kuda-or, and then did not understand, how there it has appeared. Doctors speak, what is it equivalents of attacks (in view of that from 1 year till 13 years I had convulsive attacks with frequency 1 at 2 o'clock). That to me to do or make in such situation, prompt. Whether homing attacks is possible or probable?

Pronin D.A.
23.05.2004, 09:14
It is necessary to discuss with the treating doctor an opportunity of the further reception rispolepta or to correct therapy, having added an anticonvulsant preparation. Rispolept with care it is appointed or nominated at presence of an epilepsy in the anamnesis (or epileptiform attacks), t. To. Can lower a threshold of convulsive readiness. Quite probably, that on a background of its or his reception also there are equivalents of convulsive statuses. If it so attacks have already come back, simply proceed in the veiled form. All this demands the urgent reference or manipulation to the treating doctor.