PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My problem - panic attacks. If it is possible, I shall begin from apart...

Katerina.
19.05.2004, 17:34
Good afternoon! My problem - panic attacks. If it is possible, I shall begin from apart. In 1994 I had difficult labors, we with a daughter were not lost nearly. After that at me postnatal or puerperal depression and panic attacks has begun. I then knew nothing about that, what is it there is, therefore a vein with these or it almost 4 years, it was the present or true nightmare, I was terribly excruciated itself, with me was hardly surrounding. But I longly did not perceive it, as abnormality.

At any moment I at last have learned or have found out that there are postnatal or puerperal depressions and panic attacks and have decided to be treated. How? Did not know. Has decided to lay down in clinic of neurosises. Has run away therefrom in two days in a full shock - so I was frightened with a humiliating situation of hospital, in which I have paid considerable money for treatment.

Before my leaving or care the doctor has informed me what recover I can only medikamentozno, that in the spring I expect an exacerbation and theoretically one of attacks of panic attacks can will end with a suicide.

I am terrible this all was frightened, even a month have spent, laying on beds, looking in a ceiling, have then decided to return by a life, to job. Me have sent to other doctor who has appointed or nominated to me amitriptillin. But with this medicine it is simply impossible to work! Therefore I have stopped its or his application.

Still after a while there has come or stepped the moment when me has pulled in Church. I have confessed, prichastilas, began to go to Church and to try to keep posts. Panic attacks practically were gone! Before they were every day, and here sometimes "rolled" time in three months, I started to read silently a pray and an attack left.

So easy I lived till now, have given birth to the second child, postnatal or puerperal depression was not.

In November I have come to work after the decree. The company prestigious, prospects, etc.. But we work in a status of constant jobs involving all hands. I come home - every day! - after ten evenings, children already sleep. Sometimes it is necessary to work and on days off. The first nevnyj failure has occured or happened at me in January, then I have come to the senses a little, and now - the status has strongly worsened. A morning sleeplessness, nightmares, tears, sharp change of mood, absence of any desires... Panic attacks also have returned! And anything to me any more does not help or assist! For today's morning has occured or happened three situations when at me has intercepted respiration, has held down horror and the nausea has risen! I am afraid! I do not want homing this nightmare!

Elena
20.05.2004, 22:10
If for the first time you were helped or assisted by the reference or manipulation to the God, go again to church and esteem S.N.Lazareva " Diagnostics karmy " (it is possible to come on its or his site), I think, it necessarily will help or assist you!

Bobrov A.E.
21.05.2004, 16:26
I think, that you should visit or attend the serious psychiatrist. There are not only medicinal, but also psychological methods of treatment (the last, for example, proves to be true therapeutic effect of a pray).

child
23.05.2004, 07:35
Actually Amitriptyline would help or assist, if you would wait the moment of accustoming (when not probably to go on rabotu-it lasts about one week). Success..