PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Dear! I Shall try to describe my problem. In my life was about...

Olja
20.05.2004, 18:08
Hello Dear! I Shall try to describe my problem. In my life there were many men, the good person, two months the vein as in paradise one year ago has met. Once having arrived to a nem (predvoritelno having called) has found near to a bed a condom, heart at me has simply stopped. It has appeared, that he caused nadom the prostitute when has asked what for he has told or said that simply so after that case of the beginning terribly to be jealous, is direct in opinion of darkened with jealousy. After that case has passed or has taken place year, all year me gnaw constant doubts, and whether is not present at it or him kogoto on the party or side (directly from mind or wit I descend or go). It tried " to be treated by national methods ", t. e. Another the man, nothing has left, even to meet oppositely (I start to blame myself that I change) though earlier see you with it or him created, that wanted, nebylo any interdictions and brakes. On my questions with whom you communicate or with whom correspond he my business responds what is it not, that I should not ask these questions. On the other hand, I certainly understand, what certain freedom is necessary to each person, I am ready to give it or her, but with a condition, what he will tell with whom communicates, he at all does not tell, what happens at home, I find out it absolutely casually when I ask and why you have not told to me about it or this, on what I receive a counter question and what for to you about it or this the nobility? Help or assist me to build a line of conduct with this person as me to adjust with it or him confidential attitudes or relations. Thanks for any advice or councils. Olja. osapr@mail. ru

Bobrov A.E.
22.05.2004, 07:20
Line of conduct in such situations already tried to build CHernyshevsky in dreams of Belief Pavlovny (being itself it is unhappy with marriage or spoilage). There will be a mood - esteem, maybe, can catch sense and a context. I speak so as without independent active job from this status of dependent passivity it will be very difficult to you to leave. Or address to the expert.

child
23.05.2004, 06:34
Olja! The person WRITES, which itself through it has passed or has taken place. With it or him it is necessary to tear, be released or exempted from it or him. From to confidential attitudes or relations integrally it is not ready, and hardly the person of such grade at mature age will change. And you necessarily will find to yourselves that search.