PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings) Was necessary to visit today on an apartment of one friend, the man 43...

Huch
08.05.2004, 19:06
Greetings) Was necessary to visit today on an apartment of one friend, the man 43 h years, the virgin!
One lives with the father... Its or his All room is filled by children's toys 70 - h years, modelki, parohodiki, netski, a son of lumiere, audio the equipment, racks hammered by tenial coils for the tape recorder, all it in a good status. .ja it is simple ofigel, enormous archive of music of ideal quality. With what greed I on it looked, as if or as have returned to the past. Its or his visors tenial kai, music of hours so 60, I sit I overtake all on the screw, a class he the music fan with good taste. I did not manage to save not one thing of the youth... And it is a pity. (

The reader
09.05.2004, 06:48
Prikolno! And what at it or him in a collection is?

Fantazerka
10.05.2004, 09:39
And virginity to you too to save it was not possible:)) HI. And how he in general looks or appears?

The reader
11.05.2004, 22:21
It abruptly, I envy!

Huch
13.05.2004, 10:33
Fantazerka, from the face even very beautiful the man, yesterday it has stopped to be removed or be taken out in filmings the American film (the third plan).... And the figure so-so, what interests?)

Fantazerka
13.05.2004, 21:28
Female hormones vidat peregon:) So, prsto, it was interesting to learn or find out as the overage virgin looks or appears:) And you predstavjaesh to itself the woman of such age... e... The girl? Not for nervous probably... .eto I analyze all. To that all taki should walk "by nature"... For that it "is really necessary"

Huch
15.05.2004, 04:10
When it is could not, it would be desirable more...) Among cherz chur babbling or idle it was not necessary to observe healthy people.. It so, who on a head, who else on what... And I have already analysed)

Huch
15.05.2004, 15:46
Fantazyorka, here it is interesting, if to the doctor patalogoanatoru such corpse devstvenitsi will get, on a finishing table, really will not pierce a finger, knowing about its or her integrity?)

dusja
17.05.2004, 02:52
And me here 49, mushchiny after the husband was not any. And I have divorced it or him 13 godkov will be as... I Think that too already almost absolutely the virgin.

Doctor Trahtenberg
18.05.2004, 11:15
Well and that... To Everyone the ... Mitja goes on meeting, and Petja goes on a petting... For 43 h years it is already normal...

liska
18.05.2004, 21:19
Huch, you that, nikogdy did not see a hymen? How you will pierce it or her a finger, if there and so already is dyrochka in size with a finger?

Fantazerka
20.05.2004, 09:05
Interestingly. And how he about its or her presence will guess? Or everyone p/the anatomist there is picked?:)) and time will find, means will dry up, in a powder will erase and will drink together with eggs of the crocodile:)

Huch
21.05.2004, 11:10
The fox, you know, it was not necessary kolupatsja. Pleva with a hole, that the automatic device with nadrezannym a trunk)

Well here
22.05.2004, 13:22
Huchila-come in Moskvu-at us on the Top crust all old music perekatana on CD-though Animals though Doors, - che you want... With 40 h years is. That devstvennik-is bad. Pe. rila, obnoznachno! Mozh hidden or latent, but pe. rila.

liska
23.05.2004, 03:05
Huch, it is anatomy, and pleva without a hole does not happen. By the way, the pathologist necessarily looks and describes everything, and there too.