PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Many years I am periodically treated for depression. This year she os...

Elizabeth
20.05.2004, 08:01
Hello! Many years I am periodically treated for depression. This year she especially longly and hardly proceeds, panic attacks have joined. Accepted and accept amitriptyline, zoloft, Ludiomilum, fljuanksol, the doctor cannot pick up a medicine longly. Has now learned or has now found out, that it is pregnant. A question such: depression during pregnancy or, on the contrary, becomes stronger more weakly? What to interrupt it or her it is necessary after all these medicines, clearly. But on what term? Whether there can really pass or really take place depression?

Tolokonin A.O.
20.05.2004, 16:40
Pregnancy influences depression - to a miscellaneous, all individually. Most likely, she at you not planned. Depression can be cured, only it is necessary to understand its or her true reasons. Much will depend on your desire and persistence to work above itself!
If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

child
23.05.2004, 02:44
I to you would advise to address in clinic. In one insane hospital there is a paid unit sanatorno-resort type the atmosphere on psihbolnitsu is absolutely not similar. I think there to you will help or assist. If to you I can interestingly inform coordinates.