PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WHAT TO DO or MAKE? We is long together, recently we start to keep away the friend from...

Katrin
18.05.2004, 22:02
WHAT TO DO or MAKE? We is long together, recently we start to keep away from each other.. I throw words. .on too... I feel, that proud. .on too... Things in common? Unless in sex... What for? What to do or make? Despair.....: (((((

Illarion
20.05.2004, 09:39
Development of the person goes only through the conflict. Therefore it is necessary to be GRATEFUL parnyoru and near if he specifies to you them. You should choose between LOVE and VANITY! " To like - to live a life of other person ". It is not necessary to be afraid of love (" to lose itself "). - not having rejected an ego, you do not learn or find out the present or true individuality.

Dmitry
21.05.2004, 16:39
You have not written very important: that do you want in the given situation to what it would be possible to aspire?

Katrin - to Dmitry
22.05.2004, 19:16
I want, that all was adjusted. I wish to understand, THAT it is necessary to do or make: to leave, having left on heart the deepest wound or to reunite, besides, excruciating itself and it or him...; (((((as all is bad...: ((((

Dmitry
23.05.2004, 00:16
You write only about negative consequences of both variants. You as well could not formulate positive effects of these variants? Try to make for itself the list not less than of 10 items or points for each of variants. Probably, that already during drawing up of these lists you will feel, what choice for you vesomee.