PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is solved! I go to a province! There, it appears, women are ready to fight iz-for...

Semyonych
14.05.2004, 00:55
It is solved! I go to a province! There, it appears, women are ready to fight iz-for married guys! And here you travel about across evening Moscow on a smart foreign car,
You conduct heart-to-heart talks, you show fantaziju-and you vse-peerly send! Say, there is no at you a small house on Rublevke!

Fantazerka
14.05.2004, 13:14
They are yours moskvichki are spoilt up to a limit. Would be to indulge whom, straholjudiny one, except for arrogance anything in them is not present. Aha, give in a province!

IRISHA
15.05.2004, 05:25
Semenych, it is simple not those girls came across. My girlfriend moskvichka (nice, clever and solvent) longly searched the partner in life... Has married, but has as a result divorced. We kak-that communicated with her on this subject and she to me has told or said, that all who to her came across there were at all spoilt guys enamoured in. Probably did not carry. But now she has married my fellow countryman (I live in Murmansk though in Moscow the registration and a living space is available), and speaks, that is happy. I cannot complain, at me in Moscow it is a lot of friends and friends and all of them remarkable people... But in Murmansk to live all the same it is better, only here the salary on my speciality is less (only for this reason sometimes would be desirable to jerk to Moscow)!!!

Semyonych
16.05.2004, 11:31
Irish, yes - mojmu you simply happy person!
Not, the truth. I thought your everyday
sudbinoj (about as!), and even that that with the husband to fall to small time (!) rasstavatsja-
It too is good. And in occasion of financial polozhenija-so I consider or count it should be optimum. At excess optimuma-it is consecutive with body height of a status:
1) a gray hair.
2) an impotency
3) an alcoholism (narcomania) (*)
4) destruction of the individual.
*-items 2 3 can vary places.
I while on 1 item or point am. I do not want Further.

Olga
17.05.2004, 07:53
hm...
straholjudiny??? To you to send the photo??? That that to arrogance is more - yes, unfortunately, at many than it or him much... But believe to me. And you Simeon too... I have started to work from 15 years. Externally - the God has not offended. Job - remarkable. And come across any... The extremists spoilt mamami-by daddies... Mount upon a neck and go on her... And can ourselves them we choose???

Semyonych
18.05.2004, 11:23
It do not agree that straholjudiny. At times as you will be published, so the head around goes. Baldeju from female beauty. However, I come to others goroda-there
In general kapets... Especially Yaroslavl. Only chtoj--that common language hardly I find. Therefore also I am typed or collected to reason here.

Zmejka
19.05.2004, 14:12
Province - YES! Perhydrolum on young, a permanent wave on old! An embroidery and gas! A make up - greetings from 80 h! The Hobby - viewing of the Latin American serials! And huge desire poast to Moscow, in a smart foreign car! A flag to you in arms or hand (and a drum or reel on a neck)

IRISHA
20.05.2004, 07:13
Interestingly, well why many inhabitants of our immense native land believe, what all, well prosto-taki by all means wish to get to Moscow? It is full delirium... The Normal, made person (as which I also I rank myself) never will want to throw everything that will go to submit or conquer capital. Exception, it when to you offer highly paid, perspective job + habitation. So has occured or happened to my girlfriend, but believe, she longly changed, but the offered salary vse-taki has moved or has weighed down. And the rest for acephalous maloletok... Zmejka, if you about them I agree. And if is not present, you are mistaken.

IRISHA
21.05.2004, 16:10
Semenych, probably you in many respects the rights. I often happen on job in Moscow and I am am amazed always with a rabietic rhythm in which live muscovites, here work and to turn grey it is possible prematurely, etc. And, in general, one fuses on roads of that cost or stand, and before job to gather additionally the whole hour!!! From mind or wit to descend or go it is possible, I in Murmansk 15 minutes and on a place. Though both job to me offer also the salary... But also money any you will not want, as you will present the life in capital.

Olga
21.05.2004, 23:19
Mdja... Semenych...
To hardly us... And what to do or make... Itself in such situation. Muzhiks mount upon a neck. To them with all heat, soul. And then through any time you look, and they as if or as the Italian spaghettis, hang at you on a neck, having lowered legs or pinches. Though simply it would be desirable normal attitudes or relations... That attitudes or relations built TWO person, instead of one...

Katy
22.05.2004, 20:45
Zmejke - your message - typical display velikomoskovskogo chauvinism. Reflect, advantage of muscovites before other population of the country (and it is much more than it or him, to you did not come to a head?), it that you were born in Moscow. And ALL. And ruki-legs or foots and brains at all identical (in a province with brains even it is better). And people in capital only because there more opportunities - by way of job, reception of education, self-development aspires. And about pergilrolja and other, described by you - as for a long time you left for limits of the Garden ring (I have Russia, instead of abroad in view of the mother)? Will sweep, a lot of interesting it is possible to see. If I in city had a worthy job - any Moscow to me and zadarom is not necessary, gases to breathe, in fuses to stand and t. Item the Moscow life is well familiar to me, I on business trips often happen and I study in Moscow.