PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP ME!!!!! There Can be someone collided or faced with similar, a situation voob...

Rita
16.05.2004, 04:36
HELP ME!!!!! There Can be someone collided or faced with similar, the situation voobshchem that banal, one and a half month ago I has started to meet the young man (2 years were familiar virtually), he is more senior than I, but it is interesting enough to us together. We meet on days off, we go to cafe, cinema, we communicate as before in an Internet, by phone. And one of these days there was a strange history, shall make a reservation at once, I hypochondriac and jealous, but here when we left after appointment to him on mobile have called, it seemed to me, that a voice female, after conversation he to me has told or said, that will go to cinema. When I have asked with whom, have told or said, that with the friend, but all it seemed to me strange, with the friend on a session at 23 o'clock in the day off... Again taki a voice... I did not begin to set questions more. But it would be desirable to put all points above yo, I understand, that have not the right on anybody pritendavat, but I raschityvala on mutual trust and comprehension, and here there are such untold things.. . I with anybody simultaneously with it or him do not meet and at us it or him enough seryoznye attitudes or relations... How "to check up" the developed situation? And whether it is necessary in general to something to stir?

The anonym
17.05.2004, 03:32
Rita, it is doubtful, that the guy up to you did not have a life. Here also think what to do or make. Can anything and it is not necessary to undertake, let all goes the turn... Successes!

Rita
17.05.2004, 07:33
To me to be simple it would be desirable one, instead of one of many, it would be desirable the truth

The anonym
18.05.2004, 06:30
Nobody would be desirable.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 01:17
It is quite probable, that he has told or said the truth that goes to cinema with the friend. And even if and with the girlfriend, that, how much or as far as I understand, at you in fact too simply friendly attitudes or relations.

Rita
19.05.2004, 08:14
In it or this that all and business, what not simply friendly, at least for me, would be friendly, I would not concern to it or this so morbidly

Emotion
20.05.2004, 18:55
Raspingly speaking, that if you with it or him do not sleep also he to you promised nothing, have no right to ask. Try to cause or call its or his jealousy in the same way, whether he will ask you?

Too Rita
21.05.2004, 15:10
Dear Ritochka,
In the first why your friend not priglosil you at cinema?
In the second be not afraid to show your feelings to it or him;them, watch or keep up its or his reaction! If it or him to you the attitude or relation will be not such as you would like... .naberites patiences or (the age of your friend is necessary) forget it or him even for what that time..... Will recollect then all with a smile, instead of with a pain! Has gone through itself on the bitter experience similar. It is not necessary to spend precious time for people which you do not notice. Success to you!

Rita the-author
22.05.2004, 00:58
Can be and would call, only I should return home to 23 and to complete course, that on a trace. Day was that to the principal to show. In general I have noticed, that at it or him I and its or his friends am two various lives though he and much to me tells about them, he never did or made joint occurrings. To him 25, is more senior on 5 with superfluous than years me. Yes, probably I cannot on what to apply, we sleep with it or him though our attitudes or relations it is impossible to name friendly.

Rita the author
22.05.2004, 11:09
Has decided to leave from it or him in a underground, already the second day I do not respond on sms. I think, so for us it will be better, we shall have time to think and understand, and whether all is necessary for us it.

child
22.05.2004, 19:21
And to the young man to talk did not try or taste?