PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sasha, I know, that you began to come here (the sister has told or said) and to read reports...

Evelina
16.05.2004, 19:56
Sasha, I know, that you began to come here (the sister has told or said) and to read reports, to understand female psychology and can be uvidesh and my report and I wish to address to you thus, t. To. Otherwise I can not, you have brought me in " the black list ". Only not ponimaju-what for? Yes I have torn with you attitudes or relations, and to me it is not easier than you, and can even is more serious, in fact we so much years were together and all is far me not peerly as you have told or said. You will be happy with other girl, only give her of more attention, not be the egoist. I from you like a word has heard, only when have left from you when you have learned or have found out, that from me another, I have seen, that you are able to experience and even to cry, and earlier these your words. Sanja, we otradovalis and otstradalis, we dispatch or deliver;have missed, but I see in you that good, for what kogda-that has connected the life to yours. I speak you thanks for all. All the same we with you had a lot of good, and that was those so, to remember I do not want, probably I offended you, and ty-me so do not become angry about me and forgive or excuse.

Sanja
19.05.2004, 01:14
I sob, dear or expensive...

child
22.05.2004, 18:11
Heart should be ready
To each call of destiny to respond.
And it is courageous, without grief,
To accept as rasstavane, and an occurring,
That new beginning to be worthy.
And each beginning is indispensable
In itself blessing conceals.