PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I meet the girl... I live with her more than month more correctly....

Sergey
20.05.2004, 12:33
Hello!
I meet the girl... I live with her more than month more correctly... We like each other... I had a serious problem. I strongly am jealous it or her and when I have learned or have found out, that she any more the girl, to me became very serious psychologically, melancholy and painfully, there has come or stepped a status close to deperesii... That finds, calms down or is abirritated. We wish to solve together this problem, but we do not know as. If can help or assist.

Gorbatov.
21.05.2004, 13:26
Hello, Sergey!
It is very difficult to tell or say, whether your reaction to news that your girlfriend any more the virgin is, display of yours as you write, jealousy (it is possible or probable, morbid) or it is the hypertrophied reaction of the offended vanity enamoured.
If at you morbid jealousy, it would be possible to consult at the expert.
In case it is a question of the second assumption, it is necessary to emasculate this subject (to process), having discussed it or her with the girlfriend and to deprive with its or her urgency.
Only do not bend, please, a stick. Your reproaches should not be excessive both enduring and offensive on sense.

VitEk
21.05.2004, 18:53
As it would be desirable sometimes will return to the past and to change it or him. But... It is impossible. Well think, whether you can forgive or excuse it or her for "it", you in fact and itself probably not without a sin and her too it is necessary "to forgive" or excuse" you for much.

Kamilla
22.05.2004, 17:17
VitEk the rights, a life past bad business, be not engaged in nonsense, eradicate in itself this quality to reproach other person with the last sins, in fact as is known: "... Who is innocent, let the first will throw in me a stone... " Yours faithfully...