PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All life at me was tabu on married men, however after in kvar...

Valeri
14.05.2004, 02:14
All life at me was tabu on married men, however after in an apartment has opposite lodged new the neighbour, I think, that tabu nado-to cancel:-))

Alain
15.05.2004, 07:42
Greetings Valeri. And how the wife of the neighbour on it will look or see? Badly, what is it the neighbour. In a life everyone happens, but in your case and enemies can become.

The neigbour, but not yours...
16.05.2004, 03:25
With neighbours live if not - bratski, - neighbour's, instead of - bestially. There are wise lessons to not get or start shashni at job, with neighbours and with married.
Otherwise always auknetsja and you too kogda-that will be the wife (you understand about what speech?)

QX
17.05.2004, 16:15
Valeri, leave _ is better will be...

Valeri
19.05.2004, 00:37
To the neigbour: the Husband - the free person. If that to hold it or him and to beg I shall not remain never. The truth.
Alain: Yes, we can..., and if it is destiny?)) and the neigbour is interested in the Buddhism, is wise to all concerns, considers or counts sobstvennichestvo and jealousy - destiny egoistichnyh women with a low self-rating, here and we shall look or see at its or her reaction:-))

19.05.2004, 03:31
da-a-a-and....

QX
19.05.2004, 15:16
Valeri, you are not friends of a head? You Write one, you respond another. The subject is clear, but your idea is so transparent and thin, that vot-here will break... How much I know girls and _ are jealous, but are clever, sincerely beautiful and with a self-rating all in the full order.

Valeri
20.05.2004, 20:14
QX, ja-so did not hurry up with conclusions, aggressive you, however..., for a life offended, whether chto-?:)) Read through still time the report of the Neigbour (its or her last offer not in brackets), has quite logically responded. Well good, vanity all it...

QX
22.05.2004, 08:44
I even from a birth am not inclined to aggressions though sometimes would not stir or prevent...

Lima Vajkule
22.05.2004, 15:16
And why? What was "up to" and "after"? The Neighbour with sosedkoj-is direct road to transfer of "Window". There still the wife, the truth, will call...