PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 19 years. And by this moment I am on that place of my life, where to me n...

Atilla
19.05.2004, 14:51
To me of 19 years. And by this moment I am on that place of my life where I need to make a choice. The problem consists in the following: a year ago I have fallen in love with the girl as whom till now I consider or count as the goddess - a unearthly essence. Mother at all does not know this girl, but having seen its or her photo she at once has warned me that anything good at me with this girl will not turn out. I thought much that I should undertake, analyzed all pluss and minuses of this girl and I have come to conclusion what live without this girl cannot. And during that moment when I have solved for myself that I need to undertake - as from that she speaks this to me, that she not for me. All anything, yes the main problem in the following - I its or her fellow student and videmsja we with her almost every day. And it very strongly presses on me, I again and again come back in the past and, it is possible to tell or say, that I live in the past. But I longly sustain it or this I can not. I thought of throwing university, but my future trade is pleasant to me, and parents will not understand with what stati I having studied 3 years I shall throw study. I the programmer, though by a trade the economist. Well and so now I have solved, that it is time to me to leave this world. If it is fair hitherto me constrained that there can be I I shall be forgotten in dialogue with other girls. I for half a year have met and has left 10 girls at what have not found in one of them qualities of that which I like. I have come to conclusion, that I have lost meaning of the life, and without it or him there is no also a purpose. There is no purpose - the person simply means exists as an animal. And I do not wish to be the simple observer in this life. I wish to create many kind affairs. And here you are last instance to which I has decided to address, as me anywhere do not understand. Everyone speak: it will pass or take place in due course. Also do not understand, that each person individum and repeats he cannot neither in mental, nor in physical, in the mental attitude or relation. So all hope for YOU. Something can you can advise me. But I ask to consider before to respond this question as my life will depend on it or this most likely....

Lena
20.05.2004, 09:43
You speak, that wish to create a lot of kind del-it not words of the suicide. Probably, you thought of it or this but if you speak about the future, that you wish to make in this zhizni-means, you are not ready to it or this, well and thanks God! I think, you should talk to her, to learn or find out the true reason of parting. But think, whether the person who has disposed of your destiny is necessary to you? To me kazhetsja, will pass or take place time and there will be that person who is pleasant to you and which will sincerely grow fond of you! Be not upset, at you all will turn out! I wish good luck!

karman
22.05.2004, 01:38
Mum has looked or seen on foto-nothing to turn out! And where reasons? Can, that knows!?
The girl has told or said, what not for tebja-has explained why?
Experience, cry, run for maids, once again try to adjust all and if net-solve, what not you and is not necessary to you! Live and will meet native!
The first love she the first BUT WHO to YOU HAS told or said, THAT LAST! It has helped or assisted me! I wish good luck!

Irchen
22.05.2004, 10:20
And what for to you the goddess? Whether you consider or count too unearthly suzhestvom? And in fact you can even not suspect, what any devchenka just you considers or counts as the most unusual, and to admit it or this is afraid even to mum that she has not rejected its or her attitude or relation? And qualities at such, can even more, than at samoj-the best? A question in fact not in the one who is better, and in the one who approaches or suits more. And, soglasis, everyone will lose, if it or him will compare to a deity. You speak - the person is unique, it is necessary only to learn for wisdom to make out it. And the purpose in general is difficult for finding in a life. During one time you consider or count, that you see it or her absolutely clearly, in another - already you think, that was mistaken, then in general it seems, what is it all not important trifles.