PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a stepfather, and the stepfather has a nephew. In this nephew I for a long time and...

Katya
20.05.2004, 11:46
I have a stepfather, and the stepfather has a nephew. In this nephew I for a long time also am remedilessly enamoured. But my mum knows about it or this only. And so at us with this guy good friendly attitudes or relations. This nephew is very beautiful, any young man from the poster. At the stepfather a summer residence and we often there go, and this young man too. And so what situation. In it or this to year I sobradas with the girlfriend on the south, but at us have not turned out a trip. I have asked for the stepfather and mums couple of weeks to be with the girlfriend on a summer residence. They have resolved. I am externally very attractive, but the girlfriend washing externally simply super, as well as this young man - the girl from a cover. I very much did not want, that they have met, but understood, what on target he precisely will arrive on a summer residence. More shortly, they have liked each other, but the girlfriend iz-for me has not given him phone. Can give me it or him though it would not be desirable.

The anonym
20.05.2004, 18:43
If you will give him telefonchik the girlfriend it is exact at them any attitudes or relations will begin... Can be, you should invite it or him where nibud, t. e. To make to you a first step. Look or see at its or his reaction. And if to try to operate or work through mum? Let she will hint the stepfather, that you very much approach or suit drug-to the friend, and he will talk to the son about you... I think, that this MCH considers or counts, that between you nothing can be, because you relatives. Therefore, let its or his father will talk to it or him about you, that, maybe, you could become very good pair...

Ljuba
22.05.2004, 09:25
And it seems to me, time with other things being equal, being during one time in one place he has chosen not you, and the girlfriend, is useless it or him to interfere, if they have liked each other. Well she now has not given phone so then they gde-that will be crossed. As she your girlfriend! The another matter if he has not liked the girlfriend, then, certainly, nothing to give also phone, in this case to you of a map in arms or hand! On the bill of relationship - the nonsense, what this relationship, if he the nephew of the stepfather? I think, he too understands it.