PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I in marriage or spoilage of 5 years, the excellent or different husband, the child. As to sex, t...

Julia
18.05.2004, 18:10
Hello. I in marriage or spoilage of 5 years, the excellent or different husband, the child. As to sex we modern enough family, and it frightens me. I have a lover, the husband has a friend. All about each other know how to be spoken we play opened or open. But to what we slide? In what in the further all this will result or bring. Please, advise how to live further

The anonym
19.05.2004, 21:27
. To even greater tsivilnosti...

Hazhilina I.I.
22.05.2004, 06:37
Dear Julia! When at pair on the party or side someone pojavljaetsja-it means, that any your needs or requirements for own family are not satisfied also you try to find it on the party or side. What it is possible to make? To start to solve these problems in family, instead of on the party or side. Otherwise the family can break up. I advise you to address for consultation to the family psychologist, to harmonize your attitudes or relations. If will decide, can enter the name to me on consultation. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area). My full data, will find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name