PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Are kind evening! I have bents to mathematical and to engineering science...

Vyacheslav
20.05.2004, 13:29
Are kind evening! I have bents to mathematical and to engineering science BUT when I begin with whom or about it or this to speak, for all this "gruzezh", it nobody is interesting, t. To. It or this nobody knows... For frequent to me and to talk there is nobody, t. To. Anybody does not estimate or appreciate it or this, anybody does not know it or this... Here and abilities... That to me to do or make, I am not able to speak with people...
And more, this complex at me already for a long time, this illness or disease prichsleduet me all conscious life, I do not remember myself healthy, here 9 years this complex so it is simple from it or him is inspired me to not get rid... As to me it to make, help or assist me!!!

Bobrov A.E.
22.05.2004, 01:37
First of all, I believe, you should look for friends among those who divides or shares;parts your addicting for mathematics, including, and through the Internet. It is useful to get skill of conversation in different sorts chats. (In fact the exchange of retorts too is under construction according to laws of mathematics.) if there is a pavor before contacts it is necessary to address to the psychotherapist - in occasion of a social phobia.