PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years. Always there were complexities in dialogue: badly I express em...

Sasha
18.05.2004, 21:17
Hello! To me of 25 years. Always there were complexities in dialogue: badly I express emotions, I behave it is clamped, a strong strain in the company. It is not enough friends. On feasts and parties I can not happen, as always I am silent and to it pay attention. Appearance a nursery, seriously do not perceive. Sex experience is not present, age I do not feel, at school and in institute communicated a little, to recollect there is nothing. All time pulls to communicate with young (16 20 years), girls are more senior 21 years me do not interest. Prompt, how to me to live further?

Evgenie
21.05.2004, 21:06
To work above itself!!! I too about myself can tell or say (me 23), that I maloobshchitelnyj the person, that with it or this will do or make, such temperament at me. However, gde-that I have heard at the interesting psychologist the motto zhizni-" always work above myself, improve myself! " And so, it is already good, that you know where at you disadvantages!!! Forward! On the sly fine shazhochkami overcome them! I to it or this sleduju-am difficult firstly, and then become proud for myself and there is a confidence!!! I still would advise you the good psychologist!!! But if you have understood me and will follow to my advice or council the psychologist is not too necessary though they the present or true wizards! Though not all in it believe... pochemu-that... Successes!!