PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And who will prompt me a real way to earn on own apartment? With r...

The pussycat
20.05.2004, 06:35
And who will prompt me a real way to earn on own apartment? With parents to live it is impossible, with parents of the husband even more difficultly. Unfortunately, and with the husband there is no attitude or relation. So it would be desirable to live with the child separately from all. From knowledge and navykov-only English tongue freely and a computer. Many years have worked in the foreign companies and representations the secretary but as I have understood, even experts of an average part in these companies saved for an apartment decades. I want it will be learnt or taught on logistics, I believe, that customs officers have quite good incomes. Or I am mistaken?

Semyonych
21.05.2004, 20:21
Ha-ha. .raz worked in the foreign companies and furthermore it is familiar with logistics you understand, that
It is a little bit criminal (on game rules in our country). Though to earn it is possible quickly enough. But risk... It is ready on risk? Then look on the parties or sides more closely or attentively and penetrate, analyze... Whence at people small houses, jeeps, boats,
Planes...