PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me of all 25, but I have already seen much. But vmoej...

Volodja
18.05.2004, 04:20
Hello, the doctor. To me of all 25, but I have already seen much. But vmoej lives something has occured or happened has simply broken me. There are no interests, presence postojano chegota nehoroshogo. The feeling of that that I already nezhivu, emptiness inside of me, I zhuvutolko vospamenanijami otom as was then for a long time, vtoj the last life. JAkakbudto has lived verneja prozhok the limit of a life. Vprintsepi it at kazhdova the life, and he pays itself for niyo. But if can help or assist, pozhalusta.

Galina.
18.05.2004, 18:51
It is necessary for you to distract from sad ideas. Borrow or occupy than nibud useful and interesting. For example, study or investigate Russian.

Bobrov A.E.
20.05.2004, 09:48
At you depression has most likely begun. It can be usual youthful reaction (for example, on parting with liked), but can be and serious disease. It is necessary to see a doctor.

Riya
21.05.2004, 19:41
Glavnoe tu ne otchaivaysya! Tu pover chto tebe tolko 25 i vperedi escho vse samoe interesnoe tu glavnoe ne zamukaysya posmotri vokru vesna!!!!