PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Marriage or Spoilage, as well as life, is constant struggle: first for association, then for...

nesmejana
15.05.2004, 02:58
Marriage or Spoilage, as well as life, is constant struggle: first for association, then for equality, and then and for independence

All life was the head of the family. So the wife even before wedding ordered.

Second marriage - a victory of hope over life experience

The wife is your second half which constantly strives to become the first

I do not like to get drunk at presence of the wife - terribly to see, how them becomes two!

The mixed feelings is when the mother-in-law flies to a precipice on your car

Here has found old man's statements...
And you wish to admire mysterious smile Mony Lizy, not visiting or attending the Louvre? Ask the wife where she has put your salary...
The angel happens only the wife vdovtsa

Marriage or Spoilage - the union of two people, never remembers one of which of dates which are forgotten never by another

Marriage or Spoilage is when the young girl ceases to build the girl and starts to build castles in the air

In the communications or connections discrediting it or him, was, but it is not noticed...

The top of egoism of the man is to be proud of the mother-in-law

To choose the bride silly! The main thing - to choose the mother-in-law!

Dvoezhyonstvo it is punished by two mothers-in-law...

The fool - a status in which the man can stay, not guessing it or this if it or he does not have wife

- Dear! I have brought to you deficiency! - what? - immune!

If children did not set questions, they never would learn or find out, how parents a little know

If you have woken up in the morning, and the wife does not talk to you - means, pjanka it has gone right

If you wish to marry on clever, beautiful and rich - to you will have to marry three times

If the wife is silent, it is better to not interrupt it or her...

If the wife saws the husband, means, wishes to make of it or him a perfect half

If spouses are silent, means, it or him is what to tell or say each other

If the person - the wife, it for a long time

If excessive enthusiasm of your child for computer games causes in you trouble, try to attach it or him to more seryoznym and to healthy employment or occupations: to maps, wine, girls

Whether there is a life after marriage or spoilage?

Marriage - not a lottery. In a lottery you have a chance.

To marry is means half to reduce the rights and twice to increase the duties

The wife I like, therefore I change seldom

Fools marry. Clever marry.

The REGISTRY OFFICE is a unique institution where for marriage or spoilage pay money

Malicious wives put to husbands shishki, kind - horns

The ideal husband is a man which does not change, does not smoke, not pyot and... Does not exist

How the nature has admitted or allowed Hitler's birth, CHikatilo and my mother-in-law Antonina Ivanovny?

- What wife always can precisely tell or say, where its or her husband? - the widow.

Clever the wife that the husband did not doubt that she a silly woman should be what

Each mother hopes, that its or her daughter will be happier in marriage or spoilage, than she, but any mother does not hope, that its or her son marries more successfully the father

Be better than wives wives can only, on which else did not happen

The best way to remember birthday of the wife is once to forget it or him

Any married the man should forget about the mistakes or errors: two people do not have necessity to remember the same

It is necessary for mother twenty years to make of the son the man; other woman for twenty minutes will make of it or him the idiot

I change the book about contraception for a children's carriage

Many bachelors dream of the clever, beautiful, careful wife. And it is even more about her dream married...

The husband is everything, that remains from the man after marriage or spoilage

Husbands happen two categories: correct and fair

Not any life comes to an end mors; sometimes she comes to an end wedding

Do not brag, that your wife is the best: women can take offence, and men will want to be convinced

Lie, that married live more longly. It so seems to them.

Never deceive women on trifles. Protect forces on the main thing.

Nothing decorates the woman how time or temporary absence of the husband

About women of the man know almost everything, about wives - almost anything

Usually I single...

One incorrect movement - and you the father

First half of life to us the parents poison, the second - children...

First marriage often appears unsuccessful because the woman very much hurries up in it or him to enter; and she hurries up because wishes to have time to enter second marriage if the first will appear unsuccessful

First time marry on the love, the second - by calculation, the third - on a habit

Remember! The small children left without supervision very quickly become small parents!

The decision on a marriage - last decision which the man accepts independently

- Has given birth? - yes! - the Boy? - is not present! - And whom?

Relatives are a group of the faces, periodically going to to be counted and is tasty or delicious to attempt in occasion of change of their quantity or amount

The most correct way to force the wife to listen to you it is close or attentive - to talk in a dream

Home life is good still and that is given not once

The marital status: "is very single"

The family happiness is when desires of the wife coincide with opportunities of the husband

Family contract: he - all successively, she - all successively

Symbol of family authority - distantsionka from the TV

Stervodinamika - a science about occurrence and behaviour of bad wives

The matrimony is the price which men pay for sex, and sex - the price which women pay for a matrimony

- You like the wife? - and who does not like it or her?..

Bent for of a barchelor life is not passed by right of succession

Study on mistakes or errors of the parents! Use condoms!

The financial genius is a person who earns more, than its or his wife can spend

Bachelor - that person who knows all about the woman. If he marries - means, knew, alas, not all.

The bachelor on the house does or makes all job itself. And married the wife forces.

Good business by marriage or spoilage will not name

" In a month " - the best day for a marriage

- What is the mother-in-law? - Mother... It or Her...

Champagne - house: vodka under hissing of the wife

nesmejana
16.05.2004, 09:03
Horror!)) I Apologize, wished not to send it))))

Aliska
16.05.2004, 15:13
Unfortunately, last time develops so, that happy in marriage or spoilage more lesser or ever less. It, first of all, and iz-for struggle for equality. There can not be it or him basically! Only struggle also remains. And pokolechennye after this fight. It so, korotenko, only on one phrase.

Alain
16.05.2004, 21:00
Bravo! Kharms has a rest.

Well here
18.05.2004, 01:36
Aliska-has planned a serious subject... Not for here...))) Alena-alena--it is not necessary with to compare Kharms here...))) things incomparable.

Aliska> well votu
19.05.2004, 06:04
You think for "there"?)) Then to formulate is necessary more precisely. You can?

Well vot-Aliske
19.05.2004, 10:35
No, it is just important, as opinion of the woman. Even if I zapostju entirely, with yours avtorstvom-will turn out as though the tendency, and here if ty-that a new idea.

Aliska> well votu
20.05.2004, 06:38
I shall think... Only there about smertushku conversation have got or started. Though, it too, in any degree, a kind of mors. Ottnok black))

Aliska> well votu
21.05.2004, 19:33
I shall think... Only there about smertushku conversation have got or started. Though, it too, in any degree, a kind of mors. A shade black))