PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From your pity confession not veet even a hint on any intelligence. As...

Bird
18.05.2004, 16:51
From your pity confession not veet even a hint on any intelligence. You result or bring what reasons? What itself has mastered PEVM? Ridiculously, my seven-year son already as it or him has mastered 2 years, down to English!!! You compare feeling of love to the child with oporzhneniem an intestine, and still toldychish about what that intelligence, dorogusha, from at you is absent!!! At YOU AT ALL HAS not sufficed UMISHKA TO STATE the PROBLEM CORRECTLY AND COMPETENTLY, YOU HAVE lowered or omitted UP TO THAT THAT YOU HAVE called CHILDREN nedochelovek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leka
20.05.2004, 03:05
Excuse, that vmeshivas. But you and itself fall up to a rank "nedocheloveka" (by your words), you too offend the person. Than you are better?

Bird - Leke
20.05.2004, 12:24
Yes, she has deduced or removed me, I so much time have spent for it or her. It was possible to tell or say simply, yes I do not want children, I find pleasure in other aspects of a life but as it has been told or said and to what it has been compared...

Alain
21.05.2004, 17:17
The bird, your reaction is clear. Leka and to offend children, it is normal?