PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand and something for itself to solve! I live in Central Asia, as...

IRINKA
19.05.2004, 02:09
Help or Assist to understand and something for itself to solve! I live in Central Asia, as well as my guy. To both of us for 15 years. And so, he has left still the fourth behind the passport with the parents by their machine or car for Russia. So its or his parents, and besides at it or him the Russian citizenship have wanted. He promised to keep in contact: either to call, or to leave in an Internet. Last time called to me of the seventh when they were already in Kazakhstan. How much or As far as I know, they should go to Ulyanovsk, will do or make there the passport. Then to Krasnodar. Recently from the friend to its or his father I have learned or have found out, that its or his father spoke as that to this friend that it would be necessary to go to Black sea. Strange, but my guy of anything to me has not told or said, that they go also to have a rest. In general he did not call 10 days. I can not find to it or this the reason though it is a lot of ideas on this bill.

Bird
20.05.2004, 06:48
Irinka, - to mine, at your friend simply many new impressions. And more by means of separations it is possible to check up love and friendship. So in all there is a sense.

Herring
21.05.2004, 15:19
My God, 15 years for malchika-it voobshche-glubooooooookoe the childhood. Really, hardly probable he to you has changed)))) to Him had simply no time for calls, he has completely distracted)