PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt what to do or make and as itself messages.... Such situation....

Natasha
03.05.2004, 04:36
Hello! Prompt what to do or make and as itself messages.... Such situation. I work in small office, recently, there will be 4 months. It is enamoured in the chief. He och appreciates me as the employee and, probably, too roughly breathes. BUT he the terrible ladies' man, slept with all employees. Now I work from it or him och as a passion (it was found out recently). We work together almost month. She has got in failure or accident, was in hospital. Recently saw off it or him in holiday, he asked to be accurater with her. And has still told or said to me, that it or he had up to me three employees, but I - the best. On what I have told or said, that he my best chief. The answer was - whether still will be. Clearly, that words it is words and all that behind it or this costs or stands... She it or him constantly falls asleep sms-kami. During holiday he suddenly began me to write itself. Two week-end we corresponded. But in enough veiled form. Job now has again gone, I undertake nothing. I do not idealize myself, but is valid, we with her a palate and the ground. Similar, washing the colleague something feels. Last time tries as if to supervise, interfere on job. I understand what at once sharply to put it or her on a place - not an output or exit. To talk to it or him? And how? I have absolutely got confused....

The fly
05.05.2004, 20:46
Natasha, and how much years to you and how much to your chief?

Natasha
09.05.2004, 03:01
To me 28, to him 43
To the colleague - 24

Li
10.05.2004, 22:30
I think it is necessary to talk to her and to not contact it or him, to not waste gift or for nothing the gold time. Success!

Belosnezhka
13.05.2004, 05:29
Service novels, especially women with the chief, as a rule, come to an end badly. Even if you will marry it or him, he will always remain your chief. It is necessary to you?!

Natasha
16.05.2004, 06:44
I understand, that what I to her and in what form would not tell or say, will be passed, if is not muddled. And to mount upon a neck I too to give her I do not want.

Natasha
19.05.2004, 14:51
And here still, last time, he appears at job of times in a week and even if I at office, pass or specifies the information, concerning or touching my projects through it or her.

Tanja
21.05.2004, 14:42
Probably everyone 2 woman cannot resist against the majestic chief. It would be desirable that you resisted to it or this, t. To it it is more difficult and it is more more reasonable, and in the future will bring to you pleasure and pride (even) rather than (instead of) tears and disrespect for. Success.