PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Beauties, I ask to help or assist confused! About one year I persuade the girlfriend...

Enamoured and madly lonely
03.05.2004, 18:17
Beauties, I ask to help or assist confused!
About one year I persuade the girlfriend (young, very beautiful, very obstinate and very liked stinker) to marry me. She will agree, and then, in some days starts to be hidden from me though I do not give any occasion to her. Its or her parents against, but from them nothing is necessary to me! When again we meet, I, "essno" start to run, she plainly does not explain anything to me, at me takes offence and to be angry. After next such event has written a below-mentioned note (it is resulted or brought with small denominations, in a reality chut-hardly obidnee than is resulted or brought, but I practically did not compose anything, and has resulted or brought its or her "statements" and has given it or her at an occurring when its or her next time "has incured" also she to me has declared, that moves also to me will not call (itself a note has not taken, has become angry also a note it was necessary to pass through the neigbour):
. LIKED!!!!!!!
I to you not a toy!!! Today you marry me, tomorrow is not present, and the day after tomorrow again you leave! That at me to take offence, I you that, deceive?
That you all time "temnish", that you are afraid to tell or say to me, tell or say directly and all!
If I do not arrange you, and you do not wish me to see more so call and tell or say, that to scoff? .
Forgive or Excuse, I the fool, and thought, that you seriously want, that we were together and at all of us it was good! .
I many times asked you: you can not - tell or say ! I you do not force to marry me and explanations any I do not ask. Has told or said: there is no" also ALL - have run up! You can not tell or say itself, tebe-that what to twitch, the father (can even by phone), you young, beautiful and at you still ahead let will tell or say! Well, you wish still or even to turn a tail - twirl , I speak nothing to you, only "twirl" without me! That revet-that, I do not force you?
The adultress (itself has told or said) and the girlfriend is not necessary to me! I many times spoke you, I need ALL or ANYTHING! I always thought, that at all of us it will be good, on another it is not necessary for me! Everyone the third , or after everyone the third, I to be I do not want and I shall not be! Well, you can not without it or this, what, me you on a chain, whether that to put or plant? To understand when something "was", and when nothing was , I am not going to (I you too strongly I like), it is better to stop at once all and never nothing will be and all it will be good. If we shall not believe each other, all the same anything good it will not turn out! Was going to to change - what for to you I as for you not a problem and you time gift or for nothing do not lose it ! .
I never deceived you, did not betray .
Yes, I "fool", waited, when you will choose something and wanted (if "ARE not present") that you have told or said, that me do not like, and in marriage for me will not go that it is more NEVER to this question to come back and that neither you, nor I "did not twitch" any more. But you to tell or say it or this do not want (or cannot)!
Think, and if you agree to be my wife, call over the weekend.
If you will not call, how you spoke me: D about about appointments!!! Also we SHALL CONSIDER or COUNT, THAT I the MADMAN, TOO JEALOUS, UGLY And POOR (you CAN ADD STILL MUCH)! , And YOU are too good FOR me! .
I, at its or her bitchiness and uprjamosti, certainly did not wait, that she will call over the weekend. But she has called next day since morning. A voice offended and angered. Has told or said: it is not necessary to Me of any notes any more. I move, and you any more will not see me! That you are more to me did not approach or suit, and that I any more did not see you!!! Now, a whole month we do not communicate, neither she does not call, nor I.
Would translate or transfer please to me confused from female tongue on usual that it meant.
She any more did not call to me, and I did not approach or suit to her, though few times saw from apart, with a kind very sad.
I shall make comments more on nothing, now there is no time, leave, all I shall read on Monday. I wait for your opinions. Only the greater or big request, all over again write translation or transfer, and already then write, that I the fool, etc.

)))))
04.05.2004, 01:25
Up to the extremity or end prohonour of forces was not. But here on the beginning of a post prochyol. On which to you the wife to whom you even with surcharge are not necessary? The wife, this such essence which likes you, on a head (on both) irons, pesenki before a dream sings and never will throw. Sovet-shave, perstan to write letters and shuruj on searches another kondidatury!

The anonym
05.05.2004, 17:17
What translation or transfer? She in Russian to you has told or said, that more she does not wish you to see... Reconcile to it or this and forget it or her.

Greiferin
06.05.2004, 19:08
From the first lines of your report I have understood, that toch-v-exactly the same situation at me with the young man, only in accuracy on the contrary. I also spoke him, that very much I want for it or him in marriage (I know so to do or make it is impossible, muzhiks are frightened, but he convinces me, that very much likes only me here again even more than love, not passion, and unity of souls, well we can not the friend without the friend long time and it is mutual), he agrees, BUT asks to wait. We wait already half a year though we meet two years. For that he wishes to wait not clearly as its or his parents, friends and relatives repeat, that supposedly pull, all the same with her... I here too think, that he pulls:)

On the other hand, the woman very strange essence.
The more she serious wants something, the she pulls delay or bagpipe more longly. And, you (men) can not notice and not understand it or this its or her behaviour. All this struggle occurs or happens in soul or douche. Here even if I will be proposed by about I wrote above, I shall change too:) also it is not known how much. Though, on your man's view, it is not clear. In fact I wanted - I and have received.

Now put itself on a place of the person to which constantly repeat, that it or him wish not to marry to itself. And the will speak and insist to you more, the more you will act by contradiction. And my pier chel so I too spoke me also myself so I feel.

Any confusion has Perhaps, turned out, but in your case I can tell or say one: have correctly made, that have placed all points though, I think, you so do not feel yourselves and even are ready to accept it or her if she to you will return.

In your situation it is possible to advise one more: easier or simply to cease with her about a marriage to speak. Yes, she road also is interesting to you, but it is impossible for conversation to reduce all to one. It is boring and ochen-very strongly presses. Even if the liked person will constantly encroach on you, I think, to you it will be not so pleasant.

So it is necessary sderzhanno to show, how you like it or her (without zavalivanija gifts and colors or flowers) and that it is possible to rely on you, and to remain its or her best friend. Believe, women, first of all, appreciate the friend in liked to which can trust that to it or her have silently listened and have told or said, that at it or her all will turn out also what she the strong person.

And then, think, what will actually change, if she will marry you? To you will be to talk about what? In fact the essential is settled or exhausted? It, certainly, a joke:) But she too is fair enough with you. She would like to take a walk, and, probably, she or plays you, or she has simply met the destiny in your face, but for it or her too early, here she and cannot be defined or determined.

At least, a word now for her, and you try to be switched to any hobby. Or, if there is such opportunity ezzhajte for city on the nature, there it is a little polegchaet...

Though, on the other hand, it is necessary already most to understand, that if she has left, means has told or said "IS not present", t. e. Has made the choice which you so a long time waited, but, certainly, with other result. Here also think, how now itself a message, in fact " when you leave, it is necessary to think always of with what face you will come back ". And about you, only to you, maybe, will return. But if yes, you again will undertake the ?:) Is above what to think! Success:)

Lenok
06.05.2004, 21:07
The girl agrees to marry you today, and tomorrow is angry and already nothing wants is means, that agreeing on a marriage wants, that you have somewhat quicker lagged behind with this subject, and tomorrow can kak-nibud will manage. Excuse, but as the husband you are not necessary to her, simply held you near yourself for any other reasons, and now you have fairly bothered her. That's all. Has translated or transferred?

It is given
08.05.2004, 00:13
The girl and earlier doubted, and now and has at all given up. It is necessary to you to forget it or her. And the girl to pull it is not necessary any more - well has not developed...

Transfer
09.05.2004, 10:20
Strange nastyrnost to take away the girl in the wife urgently! You that think, she is so good and stervozna, what the die in the passport can it or her ostepenit? It was possible to meet easy, it is better uzavaja each other, and now chances practically are not present. What for "translation or transfer" is necessary to you? All as clear as day.

The anonym
10.05.2004, 04:52
In the course of time you will understand the mistakes or errors!

women
11.05.2004, 19:37
Perevod-you do not approach or suit her, as the husband, by any criteria (most likely money or your personal qualities). But the girl always holds someone a prostock, especially, as a spare variant, you very much even approach or suit her, are ready to wear on arms or hand. Here she also twists. But in marriage for you unequivocally is not going to yet, and suddenly - it is better otyshchetsja and if is not present will go on krajnjak for you.

sveta
12.05.2004, 10:06
The answer 1 from all translations or transfers the most correct. I had such situation. I was such devushkoj-the stinker. My liked strongly me has offended. Eventually I have married a spare variant, only with money. Promised to be the good wife, but it is impossible up to the extremity or end, t. To. To me is not present up to the husband of business or affairs. And we are excruciated, only the child rescues or saves;salvages. The guy, mine to you advice or council: better otstradat couple of months (as a last resort year) than to suffer all life. Then you again in due course will meet somebody, with whom will fall in love. Otstradaj it is better now. Believe: the spare variant will not make the girl happy (with it or him it is possible to walk only), and she will not give you of happiness.

Ninel
12.05.2004, 16:18
On mine and so all is clear, a toy you for it or her.
Here so.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 07:18
And I think, no translation or transfer is necessary. So the life is arranged that men and women at times talk in different tongues. It seems to me, it is necessary to trust not in words, and heart. When you like the person it is thin it or him you feel and you will understand, whether he likes you in the answer.

Hope
13.05.2004, 12:02
As "was much led" on the reference or manipulation of "beauty". Yes?

The anonym
13.05.2004, 18:34
Also I do not know, what there for " a beauty and the clear head ", probably the same near, uneducated person as well as you, even to give up it is normal cannot, whether with the claim for originality that? The Hysteric woman your passion

Enamoured and madly lonely
14.05.2004, 17:15
Huge ALL thanks, especially Greiferin and Svete! The General or Common situation I and so I understand. Despite of its or her bitchiness all of us taki we like drug-the friend, therefore and we twitch. The pair bouquets of colors or flowers (one a little, does not expiate all my "fault") and she again here, will tell or say, that I am not able to look after and that she wants the girl (daughter), and in couple of days again fine .ona now chooses between money and love. Recently one has sent, at it or him a huge apartment on Smolenke, well "greens" essno. Simply I want, that if she has chosen, all this at once has ended! It in fact not first time! I think, what is it everything, and she in couple of weeks or months, probably depending on a stock of bitchiness, calls, roars, speaks, that to her it is bad, and that I came. And still considers or counts, that I in all am guilty, takes offence and angry with me. This time I have squabbled with its or her brother (wait, as to them "greens" will break off), the truth did not fight, she has withdrawn it or him and at their place in family probably there was large "disassembly" and up to something have agreed. More weeks it was hidden from me, and has then told or said that moves, one will live and will not call to me! To tell or say, that me does not like and for me in marriage will not go, not mozhet/does not want. When we shall squabble, I many times asked it or her, and she: SHCHAS, ALL THE SAME TOMORROW you WILL come running!!! .poetomu I should understand, when vse-taki "to fade" . .v Friday saw from apart, she is not present me, on its or her status is not excluded, that will soon call And I did not ask to read muzhiks, I do not like muzhiks:-))))))

Ljalja
15.05.2004, 17:18
Dear enamoured, try to read through the message eyes of the girl. In itself one ultimatums, arrivals and aggression. What did you wish to hear in the answer? Certainly, such attitude or relation to her also forces it or her to doubt of you.

Enamoured.... Ljale
17.05.2004, 02:10
Unfortunately, she doubts not of me, and in herself! She sometimes speaks: " You very good! I would like to see the friend! " And the message not the first, and likely, the last, and in previous was not neither ultimatums, nor arrivals, threats!

The anonym
18.05.2004, 12:50
What has stuck to the girl? If wanted for you in marriage would not rest!

The anonym
19.05.2004, 02:25
She does not like you it precisely. And directly to tell or say does not want - can is afraid to offend or still what plans....

Lena
19.05.2004, 23:30
To fade it is possible at any time. People with such character, as your girl, during all life search (and the most interesting find) a vest in which it is possible to be cried when it is bad or object which can distract them from sad ideas, reabelitirovat after failures. - to mine, each person wishes to be significant in a circle of family or working collective, friends, is clear why you take offence. But in fact you have initially allowed her to use yourself with a view of a discharge of its or her bad mood or loneliness, or an aftertreatment after unsuccessful novels. For that you still wait from this situation - she has already got used to perceive you such and in the future nothing will change, even if you get married. To choose to you.

Enamoured
21.05.2004, 13:50
Thanks Lena! We shall look or see, and then to choose...