PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, the doctor. At me constant psihotravmirujushchaja a situation of the house (mu...

katia
18.05.2004, 20:37
Tell or Say, the doctor.
At me constant psihotravmirujushchaja a situation of the house (the husband drinks) the Dissatisfaction and a hopelessness full. It seems, at me depression iz-for it or this begins. Especially I am am frightened by that my mum had problems with mentality. And the husband at each opportunity " sticks me a nose " into my heredity. And me it becomes really terrible, that I shall go mad. There can be it my imaginations, but, as is known, any idea or ubezhedenie can be materialized. As to me to leave itself this pavor to go mad, while it is valid... Not nakarkala to itself it? To the psychiatrist I to go I do not want (I am afraid of a brand for all life) But it is necessary to do or make something! Advise

Olja
20.05.2004, 04:51
It is not necessary to be afraid to go to the psychiatrist. These are silly delusions - to an occasion " brands for all life " and that will necessarily violently send in a madhouse. Go safely. And to the husband repulse. Let's itself humiliate.

Bobrov A.E.
21.05.2004, 01:40
To consult to the psychiatrist or the psychotherapist nevertheless it is expedient. On you nobody will put "brand". And that already costs or stands (you it or him wear in the form of pavor), it is possible to try to remove or take off. It would be necessary to understand a situation. And most likely to you most to make it now it is very difficult. So is a second reason in favour of visiting the psychotherapist.

Natalia
21.05.2004, 12:55
Throw it or him. A rare or an infrequent case when the wife cures muzha-a toper. Will want to be with you again, will cease. Not having such irritating factor series, you will fine yourself chustvovat. Only do not speak, that you can not leave it or him iz-for love, at topers in due course rvutsja all related or congenerous communications or connections so you are simple "otsrachivaesh" this moment and all. Address in the organization "Sobriety", there spend conversations for wives of topers.