PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is very a shame to me. Advise what to do or make. Yesterday "working" collective ustr...

Delica
13.05.2004, 15:03
It is very a shame to me. Advise what to do or make. Yesterday with "working" collective have arranged a holiday. The holiday has gone right. And now about my trouble. In general, we so naobshchalis, that when have come back home, excuse, in bed, I of the guy from any pleasure have named two different names of with whom we had a rest. On-that to me today nothing has told or said, but I am excruciated, whether have noticed. What to do or make?????
To ask or be silent????

Huch
14.05.2004, 08:20
When there will be problems then come. Develop memory.

Delica - Huch
14.05.2004, 17:16
For me it is a problem. And about your conversations here already it has been much told or said, r. Naplevat-na-all...

IRISHA
16.05.2004, 06:20
And in what a problem? Simply explain to him all and delov-that... You have not overslept with all working collective, therefore and to experience there is nothing:)

Delica
17.05.2004, 13:31
Kak-I not so have written that, probably. From working collective slept and I sleep and in general I live only with it or him.)) it is simple he at all external dreadfulness very sensitive and he can hammer into to itself(himself) a head, that those people me interest. So and how to explain, if he of anything on this subject has not told or said?? I am afraid to awake an animal if he has not noticed.
Here also I ask, most to bring up or easier or simply to be silent.

Huch
18.05.2004, 11:06
Try to keep silent.

Elena
18.05.2004, 22:19
Let know to him, that you like it or him, are grateful for that that he with you. Ljubov-it is care. Take care of the person, which near to you

ksy
20.05.2004, 08:22
Well nadralas, well tongue began to be braided... Well has named other name, all is not pleasant also... I would tell or say to him since morning, have apologized and "made up". And that in fact at it or him in a head probably features knows what to be created now!

Delica
21.05.2004, 00:59
Thanks all. Perhaps, I shall keep silent. Conscience washing is pure or clean, meaning that except for it or him nobody is necessary. And here about to let to him it know is yes:)) I very much like it or him. Most it is terrible. Thanks once again.

Huch
21.05.2004, 05:01
ksy. On pleasures or with burning? The main thing that fingers worked well)

ksy
21.05.2004, 12:34
Huch, I have not understood, you about what?