PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I neochen am assured, that I like people. Psiho...

VICTORIA
18.05.2004, 21:32
Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I neochen am assured, that I like people. The psychotherapist has recommended me more often to itself to speak, inspire, that I like people, that it or him with me it is good. First I have agreed, and have then reflected: and unless it can not so to turn out, what, inspiring it to itself, I shall simply cease to estimate or appreciate myself objectively? Whether luchshe-to choose other way, more productive and real: oshchutimo to change in the best party or side by means of self-improvement, in fact that person who is assured or confident of the irresistibility, anything from itself not representing ridiculously looks or appears? What do you think of it or this, the doctor? Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
20.05.2004, 03:42
Hello, Victoria! A counter question, and whence you knew, what you not so like people?:-) there were direct acknowledgement or confirmations to it or this? As to a self-suggestion I hold a little opposite opinion, that cycling conducts to a boomerang effect, the think of something is more often or, the it becomes more complex or difficult to consult. In your case I if there would be such opportunity to go from the return and to analyse all your ideas of that stands up for that seems to you that you do not like people. I think, that more has less clearly stated the point of view. If there will be questions write on imejl, or on aske 98220029

VICTORIA
21.05.2004, 11:46
Thanks for the answer, the doctor! Acknowledgement or confirmations to that I not so like always were. In general the person I not disputed, kind, but not so sociable. I the introvert. With women I always had any intense attitudes or relations, can be because I always was and is beautiful, with the refined manners (not arrogance), and they envied, whether chto-..., vobshchem they concern to me mistrustfully, nastorozhenno, iz-for what I uncertainly feel in working collective. Vobshchem, I do not know, that to me to do or make. To me 34 (married), and such attitude or relation of collective to me from school (I many schools have changed iz-for jobs of the father, therefore constantly was the newcomer). I work above the confidence of collective all conscious life, the sense is, but hotelos-to have more oshchutimyj result...