PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, how to me to cope with this problem. Voobshchem it is married 2...

Jury
12.05.2004, 21:53
Hello! I do not know, how to me to cope with this problem. Voobshchem it is married 2 times. Spervoj the wife has lived 10 years, has then divorced and married another which there were before some years. But live together could not, has sufficed literally for some months. Then 3 years has lived with parents, but constantly met former spouses. Cleanly friendly relations maintained with the first, and with the second there was a sex. In proshllom to year has converged with the first, but I can not imagine a life without the second. Though she also has broken off all attitudes or relations with me. I am excruciated awfully. Constantly I think of her. I try to come into contact. The life has turned to torture. There can not be a house, all razdrozhaet. I understand, that I excruciate myself and all around, but I can do or make nothing with myself. Attitudes or relations have especially worsened after has learned or has found out, that my present the spouse waits for the child. Voobshchem has got in any circle closed... Addressed for the help to the psychotherapist, but has not helped or assisted. Really it for all life? If so it is better in a loop. Thankful in advance, Jury

Mika
14.05.2004, 14:06
Jury, In such cases try to contain and one family, and another. And voobshche-that it kak-that is not so responsible or crucial - to long for one, and the child is waited now by the second wife. You simply like only YOURSELVES. And then - and if you will meet third?

OPEN COMPANY
17.05.2004, 16:09
Certainly, men do not like lyrical lines, but in your story I have noticed otsutsvie such words as has grown fond, have stopped loving, that is feelings at you are not present similar not to the first, so, and not to the second. The first - the friend, the second - sex, is time to open a harem.
Allow to take an interest: And where feelings?
You simply egoist!

Jury
18.05.2004, 02:03
Probably the egoist. But delo-that that I like both of them. There can be it and it is strange, but it so. And about a harem, excuse, raspingly.

Jury
21.05.2004, 10:57
By the way about the third. Many spoke me, what is it an output or exit. But the matter is that I have gone in cycles on in these two women. It instinct of the proprietor can is valid?