PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Friends! It seems to me, conference has a little gone in cycles. Therefore I offer it is new...

Catty
20.05.2004, 06:59
Friends! It seems to me, conference has a little gone in cycles. Therefore I offer a new subject on female psychology! Is called " In marriage to leave to not attack - as though with the husband to not be gone! "
I offer you following questions:
1. Whether you agree what a marriage - a parameter "klassnosti" women, some kind of the quality symbol?
2. Whether it is necessary to try to save marriage or spoilage if the love to the husband has left, but there were general or common children?
3. Repeated marriage or spoilage: whether it is necessary to reckon with opinion of your children on your new elect? How to be, if children mind?
4. The child without the husband: whether it is necessary to be solved on it? What negative consequences can be for the child?
5. How you concern to the "open" marriage or spoilage (full sex freedom both for the husband, and for the wife)?

Lues
20.05.2004, 09:56
And item or point 5 is pleasant to me.

Lisichkin
20.05.2004, 15:59
It is necessary to open branch peredayi " My family "... Noja I shall express. 1. Full delirium, really all your familiar zamuzhnie women class and "qualitative"? Many men meaningly zhenjatsja on grey mouses because neuvereny in itself and near to really class woman go out.

Lisichkin
21.05.2004, 09:17
I continue... 2. I would not become. Near to hated the man you will turn to the unsatisfied hysteric woman. To children it will be hardly comfortable with such mummy. Though for other girls it not so is morbid also they can suffer or bear without harm for associates. 3. To talk to the child and accessible tongue to let know, that each person has the right fortunately. If to make it - clever, the child will understand all. Children mind, if feel deprived maminoj love and attention. 4. It is the huge responsibility. It is difficult to struggle with desire to have the child by all means. First of all it is necessary to think of the child. If to give birth without the husband in an early youth - to ruin this youth. And if at more mature age, "having developed"... It is necessary to realize, that to lonely "old woman" will hardly pull the child. And when at the child the difficult age will begin, conflicts and charges are inevitable. I think, it is not necessary is better. And on the other hand, rodit-that is possible without the husband, and he BATS - and will appear. This business such - today is not present - and tomorrow is. And it is possible and on the contrary... 5. If both agree - why are not present? Here I have theoretically agreed, but practically - I want only the husband.