PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Elena Jurevna and readers help or assist! If the vagina remains in vre...

Irina
15.05.2004, 22:42
Dear Elena Jurevna and readers help or assist! If the vagina remains during the sexual certificate or act all time dry and it repeats already 3 4 times on what it depends? My guy speaks, that business in me. We with it or him together 6 years. (recently were in separation, have sworn for 5 months. For this time at me who was not) Can I has weaned from sex and consequently to me it is almost indifferent? Help or assist please, advise that nibud.

Red
16.05.2004, 04:49
It speaks that your guy does not raise or excite you. Vo-the first, you already enough for a long time together. Vo-the second, you quarreled and, probably, at it or him take offence. Still can be, that at you korotkovata a prelude. It is possible to try to extend it or her. Still I know on itself, that if to think of this problem (about that, wet already a vagina or still dry) during a prelude or already during sex this idea brakes humidification. It all the same as at men - if to think, will appear an erection or not she will not appear. To think to you it is necessary about the partner, it is good to him or not, and also to concentrate on the pleasant sensations. Still the quantity or amount of humidification depends on day of a cycle. Usually in the middle of a cycle of humidification excess, and is closer to monthly - chilly. Do not experience, all at you will be adjusted.

Dan
16.05.2004, 17:49
As the prelude " but the matter is that bolshenstvo men are not capable of long preludes, it toko nervinichaet them has told or said Red, " korotkovata. Use "KY" a damper. He will clean or remove initial dryness.

Dan
17.05.2004, 00:01
I take the words back on the bill "KY". Just with the wife it or him have tried or tasted, such muck, all over again slippery and then sticky. So it is opposite!

Dan (again)
18.05.2004, 10:12
At worst, absence vydeleny in a vagina can be caused or called by any disease. Even sdes in the USA doctors make a helpless gesture and advise to use dampers.

Irina
19.05.2004, 20:34
Many thanks for answers, and Especially red. Everything, that she napisala-is possible or probable! We shall look or see, that will be further.

Dan
21.05.2004, 07:04
K Naschet..., In bolshenstve depends personally on the doctor. Met both idiots and normal.